Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neal301, Jan 4, 2012.

1. OK so I have smoked 4 times (please dont make fun of me D: ) and I have never been able to get THAT high. I have always gotten a pleasant feeling, but not much more. I always smoke joints, and I want to try something new. Which is better: bowl, or bong, or something else. Thanks!

2. to get the most high a vape, but imo bong is the best.

3. I actually get blazed if i stick to my one hitter. Don't know why. Never hit a bong yet still kinda new 2 smoking also.

4. Well joint are kind of weak in my opinion....i prefer bongs since it usually hits you faster and harder, pipes are ok but i prefer bongs with cold water.

5. #5 Deleted member 394727, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

6. #6 runthistown18, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    Joints gets you high if you smoke a whole one.
    Spoons (glass pipes) get you high if you smoke a good bowl.
    Blunts gets you Crazyyyy High on a little amount (if it's good green).........Too high to be honest.

Blunts hits the hardest. You'll be able to get high 3-4 times on 1 blunt. 4 puffs and you'll put it out if you have a low tolerance.

7. Thanks for the advice everyone! I think I'm going to buy a bong. Such a friendly community :)

8. IMO the best way to smoke is by inhaling the smoke into your lungs through your mouth and then exhaling.

9. Gentlemons, bare with me on this one. I recommend a joint with tobacco, I don't care how much everyone in this thread is about to pound down on me - but this guy wants to be wrecked. Your a first time smoker with a super-low tolerance, one fat joint with a cigarettes worth of tobacco mixed in will floor your ass. Your wanting to get THAT high and this will do the trick.

The highest I have ever been was off a joint that I smoked out my window when my tolerance was alot lower, since then I have had joints/vapes/bongs/blunts/plenty of experience and never reached that same high. I was literally tripping my skull off.

Take all your predictable "keep my mary jane pure" or "I like my weed addiction free thanks" like-seeking comments elsewhere, this kid isn't gonna get hooked off one joint and he is aswell trying it at some point.

10. #10 Deleted member 394727, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

11. Admittedly i'm trying to cut down and I almost exclusively smoke spliffs (don't call it that where i'm from, but it conveys the point), but still - I think this would be the best way for the OP to experience "THAT" high. It adds a new dimension to it all, and definetly wrecks you a bit.

It's how I got shit done when I first started out. Might not be for everyone, but might aswell experience it just to have done it, at the least.

12. In Houston, we roll blunts. It depends on your zone and the kind of weed you are smoking just what kind of high you will get. (Buy a cigarillo and roll some good weed-if I can do it, anyone can do it). I like to roll and smoke by myself, then go around people. Otherwise I freak.

Have fun :)

13. Ive been smoking for a few years and I just received the iolite vaporizer. There is nothing wrong with vaporizing, it's actually the most beneficial.

Vape Advatages:
    -Cleaner Lungs
    -Save and use less bud
    -portable (in my case)
    -no smoke
    -barley no coughing
    -2x bang for buck (smoke or cook with vaped weed and get high)
    -Good Day-Night High (fits well with ur mood)

Cons:
    -vaping is made for for one person(unless everyone has their own)