Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SwimSwim, Feb 3, 2010.

1. HEY i was just wanderin. I personally have never smoked out of a bong b4. Normally I just smoke from a bowl but just tell me what is the best way to smoke . Like best smoke for the best high, more cleaner, etc....

2. ^ Holy crap, thats awesome.

I love bongs. It makes smoking fun, you don't waste weed and if you get a good bong with ice catchers and such, it can be as smooth as simple breathin'.
    But all forms of smoking get you high. :smoking:

3. You are after a vape (vapouriser), my friend. Best for smoking alone anyway, defz not the greatest way to smoke in a group. Feels awkward imo.

4. depends, alone i like a pipe or bong. With small group of friends, pipe, bong or joint, blunt on special occasions. with a group of friends that includes people i dont know, blunts of joints.:smoking::smoking:

5. Make a light bulb vape! I've been using em lately. They're good for a one time use but they get you fucked up. They're good if you're by yourself or with a couple friends. If you can't make one, a joint or blunt is easier but you lose smoke. (not much). And if you can't roll a joint, keep hitting that bowl! Haha bongs are fun too :)