Best way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by triple_nnn, Aug 25, 2016.

1. I usually use a grav bong. Thinking of using a new method. Can't roll for my life. What's your favorite way to smoke? Pipe? Bong? :RoorRip:

2. definitely would be joints for me, i cough on bongs all the time now haha

3. I would have to say with the introduction of vapes, is that you know what your getting, less harsh, no smell, and its discreet.

4. im still wit the bong, but been down wit little bublers too.. me and my bong are soulmates.. ive had expensive 230 dollar ones doesnt make much difference i like this one i got for 30 dollars

5. personally a grav bong every time would just fucking get old, but hey anthing beats rolling,,, i love j's but with quality theres no really need to go more than 5-6 hits so what would burn a 1/4 of what u were going to burn prob half a j in the same time frame,,,

6. Just got a bong and a pipe lol. Never really used a pipe before. Should be fun :smoking-bong:

7. #8 congay, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Please use folk remedies, it is useful
    -------------------------
    Tags: ma so thue

8. Blunt, Joint :love-m3j:

9. I generally use a bong/vape combo. Usually smoke a nice little joint every now and then. I've been sick for two months so I'm trying to avoid blunts and pipes until I'm better. It's funny cause I use less in my vape and I get twice as high as I would from a bong bowl with the same amount ;)

10. Often.

• Like Like x 1
  11. When you say "best way to smoke" it can mean a number of different things. Personally I like a bong rip. Nothing fancy, the bong just has to work. Not to airy, not to dense, needs good water containment (no one likes a mouthful of bong water) and it has to hit smooth. I have found that a simple tube or beaker with a single diffusion works best. No more then 16 or 18 inches tall and no shorter then 8 or 10 inches.

After a bong rip I think a doobie is choice number 2. I add hash oil and keif to make then real potent. Then I pop out the ganja from the roach and throw it in my bong. It's like a potent little hash slug. I like the way a doobie tastes and smells as it burns.

I have a couple sherlocks I keep on hand but have rarely used them as of late. I got rid of my glass before I moved to Hawaii. Currently I'm using a little mini bong. A bit small but fucking rips for what it is.

12. Steamroller is my favorite way

My personal favorite,

20160811_101744.jpg

13. I tend to like using bongs, full size bongs, like with ice catches and everything. Get the smoothest hit while inhaling a ton of it. I haven't used a bong in like a year tho, been using small bubblers and "mini bongs" I guess you could call them. Anything with water filtration is nice imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. My personal favorite way to smoke is alot and often...:popcorn::laughing: For real though, I prefer vaping as my main way of consumption.....of course switching it up with any and all methods every so often is a MUST for me

15. I used to pipe but now I use a MFLB and I have NOT looked back. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone