Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke with a lot of people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marco0811, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Hello, I'm buying a quarter and throwing a get together with a bunch of friends who are all throwing down. What is the best way to smoke in big groups? Bowl,g bong, blunts, or joints?

2. Roll some joints and then hit the bong. Thats what I would do

3. how many friends? i'll help you out, tons of experience here :p

and did you get a hookup quater? 8grams? 7 grams? 6? what kind of weed?

4. Blunts or joints so you don't have to worry about your glass and passing lighters.

5. Depends, ig you want more bang for your buck I'd say bong rips

But then you have to take into consideration if your friends are noob smokers or if the piece may get broken

If you just wanna chill and get lifted like some og's roll up some blunts nothing can get broken and its just badass imo

Combos of the two are always nice also just my 2c's

6. Hide! and smoke to yourself!

7. Getchu some paperz my man. Convenient, clean, if you can't roll one get a joint roller, theyre only like $3 at the headshops. Be sure that its big enough for your papers. Blunts are fun but its a bitch to sit there and gut em, make sure u didnt tear it, rolling it etc. is a process and like joint rolling, an artform. Getchu some paperz my dude. 1.25's are longer snd slim papers, 1.5's are fatter but shorter, and King Size papers are for the blunt smokers out there, you can still get a whole lot of weed in em, but youve got the cleanliness of the paper. AND you can taste the weed SO much better. Blunts seem to drown out the taste of the fruit.

8. #8 DrewtOkes, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    Blunts, period and end. who the fuck wants to pass bowls and lighters and shit? I personally hate that shit if i'm with people.

You want a couple good fat blunts. they will burn a long time and everybody will be destroyed

and remember PUFF PUFF PASS. Not puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpufftalktalktalkpuffpufOHIFORGOTBROpass

If you disrespect the cypher You get thrown out of the cypher. 3 hits acceptable. dont take forever.

and also PASS ON DE LEFT HAND SIDE NEVER ON DE RIGHT. and make sure your the person who lights all the blunts Light up, take ur 2 hits. pass the first one. light second one up 2 hits pass it, light etc etc for how many u lit and before you knew it your the highest person there HAHAHA

papers burn to fast, taste like shit.

Blunts don't "drown" out flavoring of the weed. it's only the assholes who Drown the weed in layers of tobacco. and plus you have to get a flavoring that compliments the bud. BLUNT WRAPS SUCK.

you need the cigar itself philly white owl GAME and work it from there.

9. I can roll joints but I've never tried a blunt? I've done the black and mild trick but those are ...ehhh....any tips for blunts?

10. if you cant roll a regular blunts try blunt wraps.. there more forgiving

11. #11 PaperZonly, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    Dude is preaching blunts but lists the cheapest ones in the store for this dude to buy lol. Yo if u want blunts my man, you gotta do it right w/ Swisher cigarillos, just split that mother and get to work. I used to smoke blunts like a mf'er, I'd buy a pack and let my girl roll em up while I'd be working in the studio. I got a digi and had her weigh out .7 for each blunt, and a splitter to bust the gar w/, a roller, and a grinder. She'd roll em for me and enjoy doin it. Now I'[m on some papers, theyre more convenient, quicker to roll, and blunts are getting to be a thing of the past, Berner is launching a whole fucking movement to get rappers off blunts and on papers bc honestly the weed tastes better in paper... to me. Rappers are some of the biggest smokerz I know and The Carter was made in '07 and 95% of the time Wayne is smoking joints, not blunts, Wiz is on some paperzonly shit too. But apparently I'm an asshole for not having enough weed in the blunts i would roll. Pretty sure .7 is a good sized L my dude. Why are there so many fucking know it all cocksuckers on this fucking site. Smokers are supposed to be chill and open for new shit no matter where its coming from. I was just giving the dude a suggestion my man, maybe you need to go smoke one of those awesome blunts you roll... DONT BE A FUCKING DICK!

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

12. Big fat blunt.. or possibly a vaporizer if you have one.

13. [quote name='"PaperZonly"']

Dude is preaching blunts but lists the cheapest ones in the store for this dude to buy lol. Yo if u want blunts my man, you gotta do it right w/ Swisher cigarillos, just split that mother and get to work. I used to smoke blunts like a mf'er, I'd buy a pack and let my girl roll em up while I'd be working in the studio. I got a digi and had her weigh out .7 for each blunt, and a splitter to bust the gar w/, a roller, and a grinder. She'd roll em for me and enjoy doin it. Now I'[m on some papers, theyre more convenient, quicker to roll, and blunts are getting to be a thing of the past, Berner is launching a whole fucking movement to get rappers off blunts and on papers bc honestly the weed tastes better in paper... to me. Rappers are some of the biggest smokerz I know and The Carter was made in '07 and 95% of the time Wayne is smoking joints, not blunts, Wiz is on some paperzonly shit too. But apparently I'm an asshole for not having enough weed in the blunts i would roll. Pretty sure .7 is a good sized L my dude. Why are there so many fucking know it all cocksuckers on this fucking site. Smokers are supposed to be chill and open for new shit no matter where its coming from. I was just giving the dude a suggestion my man, maybe you need to go smoke one of those awesome blunts you roll... DONT BE A FUCKING DICK![/quote]

Dude, calm down, the kid just wanted some advice aha

14. Boss status.

15. Vaporizers are a terrible terrible way for you and friends to get high. Unless you have a REALLY nice one.

Might as well suggest using a hookah..which would be better than a vape for parties no doubt but it's equally unfeasible

16. papers? a bong for each person and rotate

17. If im smokin with a couple heads with a Q, I usually grab a pack of wraps and put 2gs in each. Then 3 joints. break a part all the roaches when there all done pack up single snaps and rip'em out a bong. Gets everyone nice and fucked up.

18. For a group I'd go with blunts or joints... without all the hawkish fiending about who puffs how many times.

19. If there's usually 2 or more people I sesh with we'll usually all pitch like .2 and roll a fatty. Bongs take more time and get fucking dirtttttty if more than one person uses it in a sesh.

20. blunts all day