Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Way to Smoke Up Someone New

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Florida420bud, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Ey Grasscity :smoke:,

Last night i smoked with a friend of mine who has never tried weed before, hadnt even really seen it up close till i showed her my sack. She used to be against it but started to think it wasnt that bad when she saw that even smoking for a straight 30 minutes, i was able to control myself and nothing bad would happen. So i loaded up the bowl for her and showed her how to hold the carb and inhale.

It looked like she was doing alright, and i think she was inhaling right but i wasnt quite sure. She has used a hookah before and inhaled it, so i think she was ok on that part.

However, she did not feel anything at all. I know there are a few reasons for this, and i understand that most people do not feel the effects the first time. I do not want to roll a joint because it will be more harsh, and i dont want her to feel uncomfortable her first time high.

So i was wondering, We smoked on Saturday night, and if i try again this upcoming wednesday, do you think she'll feel the effects? I know this question is broad im just looking for some feedback

I was also thinking about making her a firecracker, but im not sure if it will be intense since she hasnt felt the effects. What do you guys think?

Any answers to any of these questions is much appreciated.

2. The first time i was smoked up my friend just brought his spoon, I smoked cigs back then though so I knew how to inhale properly. I actually got a buzz my first time smoking but i wasn't really that high, but the second time we smoked I got pretty ripped.

I guess my advice would just be to smoke like you normally do with her. Firecrackers might be a little too intense for a second-time smoker.

3. I didn't get high till like 30 minutes after my first time smoking, and after that it was really rreally euphoric and unexpected. Just try it another time, chances are she'll start feeling it, and if she isn't and you suspect she didn't inhale, tell her to breathe in air before she breathes out the smoke.

4. this is what i tried to explain to her. hopefully next time ill make my breathing a little more dramatic so she can see what to do. ill post back and see what happens. At first she was kind of scared haha but since it didnt work shes dieing to try it again. i told her to just relax and not think about it too much after she smokes

5. Nice bro

6. I had the same experience with a friend of mine. I was showing her how to smoke with a joint. We had to do it 3 times before she finally felt the effects.

Don't worry, explain her it's normal it doesn't affect her, so she doesn't start thinking she's the problem. Do it 2 or 3 or 4 times until it goes well.

Have fun and good luck!

7. if she smokes ciggs roll a spliff but deff dont if she isnt used to tobacco. Other than that just use a basic piece for a first timer i guess

8. Damn man you beat me to that line haha.

9. :hello:
    :D

10. Awww, damn I thought i would be the first to recognize that..

11. #11 fallenhero, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Fool go hot box something with her shes bound to breath and get high:hello:

some people have trouble with the inhaling, I have sat down and even tried to teach someone to inhale, they was just to noob

The people who don't inhale I can tell immediately and i get sad because they are wasting all of the good CHRONIC so I never smoke with them again

12. It could be a number of things. My first time smoking, I didn't get high but I definitely felt different (and food tasted wonderful haha).

Maybe have her rip a bong. That always gets me blasted.

13. I think it's normal. I smoked A LOT of hash at the beginning to get high, and for the first 4 times nothing happened. After that I smoked a huge amount and after 20 mins everything gone bye bye. Tell her it's totally normal not to get high for the first few times. Her body needs to get used to it first, that all.

14. nah man hook her up like my first time, smoke her on a blunt at the edge of a forest at dusk. it'll change her life like it did mine.

15. Give them two's on a joint. That's always the best way. Giving someone who's never inhaled THC bongs or blunts is going to make them whitey. Joints are gradual and they won't be absolutely decimated off a matter of hits. Make sure they havent drank before they smoke though or they'll have a bad trip.

16. i personally would say try either a J or pipe. if she owns a hookah then clean it out good and smoke out of that. I did that before and it was pretty cool, but i prefer to stick to bongs after i tried using a hookah. hookahs used for weed kinda guys you a different type of high. try it out if you want.

17. Idk. I smoked bongs straight for the first 4 or 5 months that I smoked. I remember for the first little while I did not get high at all. Got more of a buzz off the oxygen deprivation in taking a big hit. Though after a while it really would kick in

18. make her take a bong rip, no way to not inhale properly on that..

19. true, but shes kinda tiny and i dont think her lungs could handle that

and i knew someone would call out the sack thing :D

20. if your cool with the chick take some fatty bong rips and shotgun her :smoke::smoke: :hello: :p