Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke portably? I was thinking papers.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedology, Jan 19, 2014.

1. [quote name="Weedology" post="19366938" timestamp="1390107471"]Any videos on how to teach meHow to roll just to look at to help me outSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Go on YouTube and watch how to roll a joint with wiz khalifa. Great video for beginners, I still use his method today

2. zig zag 1 1/4's, roll up what you're gonna smoke at home and leave your stash/book of papers at home.

3. [quote name="docleary" post="19366956" timestamp="1390107649"]zig zag 1 1/4's, roll up what you're gonna smoke at home and leave your stash/book of papers at home.[/quote]Yeah thats why im not about using pipes any more because its considered as paraphernalia. Need to do smart decisions. Do you know which ones burn slowest? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 docleary, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014

its the roll, not the paper
    start off with the cheapest quality papers you can find. finding the balance between rolling too tightly and not tightly enough is an art.

edit - i've found its easier to roll with larger papers like 1 1/4's. more paper to hold on to.

5. I use zig zag ultra thins and elements. Once all my zig zags are gone I'm switching to just elements. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Zig zag ultra things are advertised as slow burning. Not sure if any other Zig zags are marketed the same though.

7. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19367347" timestamp="1390112043"]Zig zag ultra things are advertised as slow burning. Not sure if any other Zig zags are marketed the same though.[/quote]Thanks. And arent you the guy that said marijuana is bad for you...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Mastahrolla card technique. Just google it, he has a youtube channel.
    As for the papers, personally i don't like to smoke flavoured papers. Raws and Elements are all I use.

9. Easiest way for me to toke up on the go is to put the straight stem of my 3 footer through my zipper but with my pants still buttoned and then walk down the street with my huge glass boner and whenever I want to toke up I just bend down and rip it Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Bought roor papers today rolled my first joint in years. Looks like i still got it a little. Blue filter in the back i'll let you guys know how it burns. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390154426.831410.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390154352.152928.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Get a vape like a micro g pen or g pen great for flower and oil on the go. Papers are good for taste but thats about it.

Smoking anything is bad for people, how bad is another question though.

13. [quote name="ReturnFire333" post="19369985" timestamp="1390163913"]Smoking anything is bad for people, how bad is another question though.[/quote] Lmfao yeahSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="jm29" post="19369911" timestamp="1390162991"]Get a vape like a micro g pen or g pen great for flower and oil on the go. Papers are good for taste but thats about it.[/quote]I have a real vape if i wanted to vapwSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Raws are prolly the best but im a sucker for pacaging so I get the zig zag ultra thins I would buy juicy j's more for the taste but those fuckers never stay sealedSent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Vape pen.I don't own one myself YET anyways. But tried one this past week and their definitely the way to go as far as portability and discretion go. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Vape pen all the way. We were sitting in the bar watching football game taking dabs inside. No one said a word. Or maybe that is because it's ca and no one cares

18. If I were trying to smoke portably, I'd use something like this
    [​IMG]

19. can u post a pic of it