Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke portably? I was thinking papers.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedology, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I want to start smoking outside because it gives me a better chill high. If you go with papers then what kind and flavor. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If I'm smoking outside I like to use papers now. I started with Raw but I don't like the way they seal, I use elements now and they are pretty awesome, just as clean burning as a Raw but I think they seal easier. Though if you want to roll up a blunt, Vanilla Dutch and trivo Fruit punch are where it's at.

3. RAW and Elements is where its at haha, the elements are a stronger paper imo so if your rolling outside use the elements just incase a gust of wind occurs when your rolling your stash making you lose bud cos ive done that many a time outside rolling with raw papers

4. Portable vape.A

5. #5 irish_texan, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I have a small metal one-hitter disguised (painted) as a cigarette. It comes with a classy wooden dugout and is extraordinarily convenient. The epitome of portability.

6. [quote name="nank dugss" post="19365928" timestamp="1390095205"]Portable vape.A[/quote]I have a real vape bud Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="Typhoom" post="19365854" timestamp="1390094202"]If I'm smoking outside I like to use papers now. I started with Raw but I don't like the way they seal, I use elements now and they are pretty awesome, just as clean burning as a Raw but I think they seal easier. Though if you want to roll up a blunt, Vanilla Dutch and trivo Fruit punch are where it's at.[/quote]Any flavors that really have a good taste and a video to teach how to roll and oo slow burning! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I haven't tried out enough papers to say for flavor or anything, though I did watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZQktE0rwQ and it helped me start rolling. I feel after you start with a method like shown in the video you can alter it or get a feel for how you want to roll and what works best for you and from there you just iron out the kinks by keep on rollin

9. Sorry to double post but I just felt like mentioning this, if you want to go for flavors I'd probably suggest a blunt wrap. I've heard flavored joint papers aren't what they're cracked up to be though I haven't tried anymyself.

10. [quote name="Typhoom" post="19366107" timestamp="1390097716"]Sorry to double post but I just felt like mentioning this, if you want to go for flavors I'd probably suggest a blunt wrap. I've heard flavored joint papers aren't what they're cracked up to be though I haven't tried anymyself.[/quote]Arent blunt wraps expensive? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Comparatively, yes. I guess it depends on how often you intend on smoking outside. Though some are cheaper, like you can get one dutch for about 1.30 or a two pack of good times for around a 1.30 or a 3 pack of trivio for about a 1.30. Though compared to papers a 50 pack of elements is only like 2 bucks. 

12. Hmmm okay well thanks Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I don't really like flavored papers, I usually go with orange zig zag, ez widers or smoking papers.

14. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19366294" timestamp="1390099660"]I don't really like flavored papers, I usually go with orange zig zag, ez widers or smoking papers.[/quote]Any slow burners you know of? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. i smoke out of my sherlock holmes pipe, originally bought it for a costume before i started smoking, but hey it comes in handy

16. [quote name="Weedology" post="19366802" timestamp="1390106094"]Any slow burners you know of? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I usually just double wrap my joints to make them burn slower, some people think it's gross I guess, I don't really notice a difference flavor wise, and it's not like an extra paper is gonna make that much of a difference health wise considering you're inhaling smoke anyway

17. Haha I only well primarily smoke zags buf my buddy gave me a couple different flavor juicy jays. I couldnt really taste the flavor while smoking but something kind of cool is if you rip it, just pop it in your mouth, they taste so good lol.Kottonmouth Kings

18. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19366850" timestamp="1390106604"]I usually just double wrap my joints to make them burn slower, some people think it's gross I guess, I don't really notice a difference flavor wise, and it's not like an extra paper is gonna make that much of a difference health wise considering you're inhaling smoke anyway[/quote]Sounds awesome dude. Rolling seems so hard now. Last time i rolled was when i was first introduced to the high life.. A while ago!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. [quote name="Weedology" post="19366908" timestamp="1390107187"]Sounds awesome dude. Rolling seems so hard now. Last time i rolled was when i was first introduced to the high life.. A while ago!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Yeah double wrapping really helps to make sure the J is uniformly tight all the way down. Always burns well

20. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19366929" timestamp="1390107388"]Yeah double wrapping really helps to make sure the J is uniformly tight all the way down. Always burns well[/quote]Any videos on how to teach meHow to roll just to look at to help me outSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum