Best way to smoke moonrocks

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by danielsaun, Nov 29, 2014.

1. As a MJ card holder I went to a disp. and they had a great price on moonrocks,esp when I hear lab test 40-50% I jump on it.

Then I get home and these nuggs are different. They burn different, and smell different, like recycled product you salvage when you are jonsing from your bong. 

Can you smoke them in a pipe or do I need a rig?

I ended up not getting a rig $$$, and not one disp could tell me if they thought MR were dabs or not?

Seemed more like head high than the couch lock body buzz I need for insomnia. 

Black Friday at a disp is just awesome. 

2. You just cut off a chunk (i used to use a razor blade or good knife), put a screen in your pipe/bong/whatever, load the chunk, and smoke. not rocket science (get it, because they're called 'moon rocks' :p )

I've even rolled blunts with moonrocks before... it's just bud dipped in oil and rolled in kief. you don't need a special rig.. juts don't use a grinder... one of my buddes made that mistake and clogged the shit out of my grinder when I wasn't looking...bastard... lol anyways, smoke em up!

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. #3 wumboshouse, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    last week I had my first couple pieces of moonrock.
    I crushed them up, rolled them up in a beautiful blunt, and began to heat up my wax a little bit in a silicone container on top of a hot plate so the wax can melt into an oil. I coated about 3/4 of the blunt in oil that waxed back up on the blunt. It was dank as fuck. Every hit induced a cough :x

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Come Share that bomb ass MoonRock blunt wax rolled with me bro!! I got 5 on it 4:20 4/life!!

5. One place has some of these for sale, might have to check them out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. damn dude how strong are those?! a bud of flower dipped in hash then dusted with kief! will you be able to move lol
    they are like $10 each at our dispensary

• Like Like x 1
  7. You mow the carpet and vacuum the roof of the house after your done

8. You can get them in strains too where the flower, oil and keif come from the same strain. To me they burn hot so it's a little harsh but you'll get ripped.

9. You can't smoke them in a rig because of the flower. I mean you could but yeah. Put in a pipe or bong.

I'm not a moonrock fan. They can be messy and if i'm going to smoke oil/rosin i'll use a rig or else it's a waste of oil/rosin to me. If I do smoke them i'll make my own (1g flower+1g oil/rosin+1g kief=moonrock) plus when you make your own you know the quality. Shady people/dispensaries will use old weed or crap oil and roll it in some nice looking kief and it looks all good. Sorry don't mean to sound like a downer. Enjoy op

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app