Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SKru, Aug 5, 2011.

1. so i ran out of weed, but i have a small pile of kief that has accumulated at the bottom of my grinder, i was wondering what the best and most long lasting way to smoke it is. My friend suggested i mix it with peppermint tea (because i don't like tobacco) and smoke it that way. what do you think? any other suggestions?

2. #2 S0UR, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Use a tiny piece of joint paper rolled up into a ball so the kief doesn't fall through and smoke a pure bowl of that shit!

3. i don't really have that much and i want it too last long, so i don't think i should smoke it pure

4. Story of my life.
    Side effects of smoking weed:

• Loss of weed
    • Munchies
    • Tiredness
    • Giggles

5. You can mix it with some tea leaves. How much do you have?

6. mix it with some hops!

7. i dont like smokin resin but i have been in youre situation. since youre gonna top it with keif it shouldnt be bad scrape your pipe if you have some and mix the keif in with that i did it like a year ago... i dont really remember how high i got but i do remember thinking its a good idea. or save it till you get some more weed