Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rem, Feb 3, 2009.

1. I have 1/4oz of kief, and am wondering what is the best way to smoke it. Single tokes in a pipe? Should I press it? Prepare it in some way?

2. if you smoke it straight just put it in the pipe with a screen

I usually put a little nug in the bowl and cover it with the keef

3. make some BHO hash dude.
    you will get soooooooooooooo highhhhhhhhhhhh.

Trust me. :smoke:

4. Dude...you've got a 1/4oz of Kief...sweet :smoking:

5. sprinkle that beast on some nugs and you'll be in heaven..

6. did you buy the kief or make it yourself? curious is all...because thats a shitload of kief, veryy jealous lol, id say make a bit of bho hash......then get some nugs cover said buds in the bho then roll it around in the kief...mmmmm

7. damn that's alot, show us a pic =]

8. pics please?

9. Bingo

10. pics or i call bullshit, i smoke alot, and have been saving my kief for like 3 months and maybe only have 3-4 grams

11. Your smokeing some shit weed then....in 3 months I have had a good 5-6 grams...

12. Buy a pollen press and make kakes.

Buy a glass screen and smoke it in a bong by itself.

Sprinkle it over a bowl of nugs.

Sprinkle it in a joint.

Use it in a vaporizer.

Use it to make cannabutter and cook some goodies up.

Pick the way that is most appealing to you, they are all good.

13. dude no worries, maybe your grinder has bigger screen than mine, shit weed, dude you do not know me! A half oz. of kief, thats alot, pics would be nice! 3-4 grams of powder/dust is ALOT!