Best way to smoke Kief ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Z42OM, Oct 25, 2013.

1. #1 Z42OM, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    So what would you say is the most efficient way to smoke a small amount of kief ?

I havnt got a pipe or a vape . I got a small shitty bong with a broken downstem (more or less a steamroller that tastes like shit) . And RAW papers but rolling a kief joint (no weed) would be just .. ridiculous . And a waste

So , I have green tea that I could mix into a joint but its not so enjoyable .. Can anyone think of any better methods?   

Thanks in advance  :smoke:

2. Get a glass cup. Grab enough kief for one big hit and condense it into a little ball. Get your lighter and light the very tip of the kief ball until it turns red. Place the cup over the burning kief ball and let the cup fill up with smoke. Find a straw to inhale the smoke so when you try to take a rip you don't lose all the smoke. Enjoy.

3. Eat it, It will get you super high. Not even kidding bro, Legit legit.

4. #4 Z42OM, Oct 25, 2013

Wtf

Try it man, Because the trichomes are pure THC it enables for you to just eat it. I do suggest maybe pressing it or turning it into a bit of hash with some wax paper and heat first though. I find the flavour when you heat it just really comes out for you.

6. #6 Z42OM, Oct 25, 2013

Sorry I dont feed trolls 

And if you're somehow not a shitty troll then you got some real bad info  :confused_2:

7. well, if youve got some herb left over, or if you smoke cigarettes,

take the ashes, and put the ashes into the bowl and fill your bowl up prretty good with ashes.
    now press it down just a tad bit to flatten it out some, and then take your  kief, however much you want to hit
    may isuggest doing a snap to savor the full effect of your kief,
    load it ontop of the ashes and hit that shit.

its what ive always done

8. You never ate Hash?

9. Uhm , No . I smoke it .

10. if you are going to eat it id decarb it first and not just down the hatch it

11. wow this sounds amazing..... never thought of doing it that way. creative.

12. roll into tiny "hash balls" and hot knife it on stove? or buy a 6-10$ glass spoon pipe....

13. #13 rain dancer, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    I compress mine into little patties. They become hard as a brick, then I break a piece off and smoke that.

Fastest ways to collect kief are

With a grinder - put it in the freezer after grinding and have a coin on the screen so when you shake the grinder the quarter helps separate it through the screen.

An electric coffee grinder is the fastest way.

The blade spins and cut The bud into dust, seperating the smaller pieces into the top section or lid.

You just take the lid off and you got bud on the bottom with the hardest kief compacted under the bud and the softest kief compacted on the lid. I get these coffee grinders for 3-5 bucks from salvation army. I bought a coffee grinder there once that had kief in it already. Made me lol

14. lol its like one of the oldest ways to smoke hash

15. Best way is too put it on top of some bud. Put that pancake on top of that broccoli son.

second best way is too make it into hash or edibles.

16. read somewhere on the 'City about the following method, my favorite so far. pack your bowl like you normally would, proceed to cherry it up and hit it as normal but before the cherry dies, dump that kief ball into there and boom, anotherr mini milk and wheww its hard.

17. Can you vape kief?

MR.CRONIK

18. just...wowzers...

Anyways OP, you could follow this guys advice up to the point where he apparently eats it.

After you compress the kief (if you have enough) you could take knife hits off your stove - similar to the straw and a cup method.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Buy some weed, and put it on top. That's the way to do it, but if you have no money, the cup method works.

20. kief is NOT pure thc, More like 40 - 50% I heard. Just thought id clear that one up.