Best way to smoke inside hands down FOOLPROOF

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BlindHaze, Jan 20, 2014.

1. [quote name="Stoniecat" post="19397391" timestamp="1390561701"]Just take a damn (not dripping) towel stick it on the bottom of your door. The take the same towel and twirl it in the air. It will clear the smell out of the air. Sounds funny yes, but I've used it for years. I still do cause it freshens the air at the same time. (And my hubby get bitchy when he comes to bed and the room smells like smoke)Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.[/quote]So a moist towel grabs smoke ? 🍁 😙💨🍃🍂

2. The whole idea is to NOT get smoke in the room. 

3. Oh its not PVC i use a hose too.

4. [quote name="BlindHaze" post="19400285" timestamp="1390603976"]Oh its not PVC i use a hose too.[/quote]Word I thought you mean like plastic tubing

5. Until your neighbors wonder why there is a hose coming out of your window with smoke flowing from it haha. If it works for you tho thats awesome, cant see myself being successful with this kind of mechanism. Maybe I just get too paranoid. 

6. Haha yeah I worry about that too sometimes but its whatever, nothing has happened yet and its been a couple months lol

7. This whole thread made me crack up! I don't live with my parents but I don't like my room smelling like tree because I'm paranoid it will get stuck in my clothes and someone will get a wiff at work and I'll be done! I will be trying this ASAPSent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

8. Pictures or video tutorial would be nice!

9. Haha Im glad someones trying it out! 

10. Yeah for sure man, Im out of town till next week so if you wanna follow the thread Ill get a video up in about a week!

11. I use to try and hide the smell with sploofs and all that bull shit, lol. Now I just blow it all around my room with a towel under the door and by morning my room has absolutely no smell.

Back in the day I did this too. No need for all that scientific bullshit lmao.

13. [quote name="BlindHaze" post="19409775" timestamp="1390754631"]Haha Im glad someones trying it out! [/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390843035.766326.jpg Last night I went to Lowes and got 10ft of clear tubing for $5. I didn't attach anything to either end. Just stuck one end out the window. It works ok. I wanted one I could easily blow out of. I can fit a marker through the tube I got. I want to get it secure near the window so I can move the tube freely without worrying about pulling it back through. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Dryer sheets and any bottle. 1. Cut n remove bottom of bottle 2.Stuff dryer sheets in to cut side Poke holes thru the removed bottom3. Re attach bottom and tape Cheap & simple 🍁 😙💨🍃🍂

15. Thats awesome someone actually tried this! You might need to experiment with different size hoses to see which one works best and gives the least restriction when you blow through it. 

16. Also, since I have the ends attached with hose clamps, it gives a nice lip that will sit right in the notch of the window seal so mine doesnt go anywhere. You could try hanging it out the window a bit further so it doesnt pull back through every time you move it. 

17. Instructions not clear enough. Got my dick stuck in the hose

18. Don't know why i never though of this, i usually open 2 windows so the wind blows the smoke through and out of the house.. This way sounds a lot less chilly haha, will set up a hose when i get home thanks gor the tip!Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. 2 items: paper towel rolls, and scented dryer sheets. Stuff that bitch full of dryer sheets and the smoke just smells like what the fragrance is hahaSent from my burner

20. or...... you just get a vape lol, i smoke in my house all the time, parents havnt noticed