Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke in a jeep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iPreferAss, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I have a jeep wrangler and I took the doors and top off so how can I get away with smoking a bowl?

2. use papers or wraps, you can also get those metal bowls with the cap on it, that may help...

3. I'd be more worried about being able to get a lighter working with all that wind!

4. Have you tried a one hitter?

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. maybe you could put the doors and the top back on?

duh.

6. #6 Juniortoke, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    bro honestly you can leave all that stuff on, just roll the window down while your smoking and blow the smoke out the window. cruise for 10-15 minutesafter your bowl is finished, again still with the windows down. wont smell a bit. i do it all the time! :wave:
    oh and, if your tillworied just buy a can of febreeze or something. one spry from the front of yor roof to the back willclear tht smell out almot immediatly. :smoke: blaze on in our jeep my friend, blaze on

Edit: wait i think i must have rea the op wrog. do you mean how canyou smoke a bowl since its so windy? if so, pull oer, take on BIG toke, get th mo'fucker cherried and keep hitting it!!

7. #7 iPreferAss, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's an '87 and doesn't have AC :p therefore, gets hot as balls.

8. #8 iPreferAss, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No I haven't! I have a pipe and a vaporizer but that would be cool! Stealth smoking.

9. ahhh :p understand man haha. i'd just learn how to roll if i was you then. have a j and be on your way. haha

10. Joints (and spliffs if you're a tobacco lover) are the way to go, when you're on the go. Light it once, and hit it whenever you want with only one hand. Plus, it looks like a cigarette to anyone else on the road. Win-Win.

11. u wont be able to get away with it....if a cop happens to drive by u would be screwed. park somewhere and take a walk if u cant smoke at home

12. Ive done the same thing with my jeep before :D I usually just park somewhere and chill with a bowl then go for a drive.