Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongrip321, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Hey, every1 i scored some hash the other day and was wondering what the best way 2 smoke it? ive been packing a 1hitter then rolling up a lil ball and placing on top then slowly smoke it (while 'roasting' it). does get hard after awhile tho.

Was wondering if theres an easier/better way doesn't seem to be working as much.

The hash im using is a dark black sticky matter almost likly a tar clay.

Im from australia so most of our bongs only have small cone peices rather then bowls.

2. Bump. I'm curious about this too. ^^

3. bong is my fav way and easiest for hash imo.

just enough for one lung full in the bowl at the time. (i dont like wasting at all)f

thing with hash is that it doesnt all lite at once so you cant just hit it fast.

once its lit, you just gotta inhale reaaaally slowly till you see the middle of the hash is lit.
    it burns the outter part first and moves toward the middle

4. Get a pipe and buy screens at a smoke shop (they're super cheap) and getting a ball of hash and squishing it into a pancake or patty and smoking it right in the pipe. There's many, many ways to smoke hash. The way I'd do it the same way you're doing it.

The hash getting hard is no big deal, only means it's a lower quality, the hardness is the plant matter in the hash turning to ash. A high end quality hash would bubble into an oil and vaporize into nothing.

5. I prefer to break it into lumps because over time ive found that it burns better but horses for courses. Where im from we screw A cylindrical bong head that we call A bowl that is about 1cm in depth that has A whole in the bottom the same size as the metal downpipes that we use. I plug the whole with just enough baccy so that the smoke wont fall through and loosely pack it about 3 quarters full with weed and place little picked down pieces of hash on the top. 2 of them n A row puts you on your arse I can say from experience Haha.
    Peace =]

6. does it bubble? if so the best way to smoke it is like oil, or on hot knifes.

but... i usally make a hash sandwhich. a dense chunk of nug to cover the hole in a spoon. then break up the hash so its in small pieces, sprinkle those on top the bud, then add a layer of ground weed to the top. get it lit real nice and smoke it while it cherries. u have to keep up, but if u do its awesome.

u can also take bong rips off a screen, or with a nug as a screen.

7. #7 420stonedpanda, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    Bong or top off a joint with a long sausage of hash if it's squidgy...
    Or in a stone Chillum, quite a unique and tradition way to smoke.

8. hot knife.. get 2 red hot, squeeze a lil hash ball in the middle, cut a 2 L soda bottle in half to catch the smoke...

take about 10 of those and your eyes will look like they're bleeding :p

9. Get a Hookah man!!!!
    :wave::yay: