Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 iz bakk, Aug 22, 2009.

1. whats the best way to smoke hash? pipe? bong? vape? joint/blunt?

2. Atom Smasher:

[​IMG]

Basically heat a glass rod with a torch and tap it onto the hash bowl gently and quickly.

3. #3 T.Serpovich, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    put it on top of some bud in a pipe or bowl of some sort

and dont let the lighter touch the hash right away. hold it over top and pull slowly till you see the hash bubble

this is where the bud comes in

you'll be smoking the hash but the bud underneath give the hash something to drip into as your smoking.

and only use a little bit of hash .. i only put maybe 2 little pebbles on top that i cut off the bigger
    portion

after a couple times of "melting" the hash ( the bubbling effect ).....rip that motherfucker

4. straight tube bong, no perc, an ashcatcher with a bowl that has a screen. Take a flat chunk of the hash and put it on the screen and use a jet lighter

5. bong always. with a little bit underneath. good hash is always harsher without water...i just lve bongs too though it could be biased:wave:

6. definitely sprinkle it on top of a bowl.. i'd say u should stick with a piece, but a bong or bubbler would work well too