Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to smoke hash.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flyin'High', Feb 28, 2012.

1. Any ideas? My dealer just dropped off an block ounce of hash as a thank you for things i do.

Ive got a pipe, bong, rollies etc...

2. personally I just prefer mixing in the hash with my weed in a bowl, sometimes in my joints.

3. hot knife>bong>pipe>papers>cup method

4. kk I packed the hash in the pipe and put weed on top, time to blaze this bad boy.

5. glass dome, skillet, or health stone.

if none of those, put some over some bud and smoke it.

6. Glass dome it!

7. Put the hash on top of the bud if that's how you're gonna smoke it

8. Haha OP has so much hash he does the opposite of everyone else:hello::smoke:

9. yea I've got a silly amount, and I diden't pay a cent for it so i'd share it with all of you, if only :)

10. I'd like to see a pic of an o of hash if you'd like to put one up

11. ^^^^Yea man plz^^

12. this long before a 'pics or gtfo'?

lulz.

13. I like hash. Works pretty good with herb in my vape, too. I don't put waxes or oil in there, but regular potent hashes do great. Gold Dust was the best. Flakes of bright yellow nearly pure THC goodness that went on like kief then began to melt immediately.