Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke compressed kief chunk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I have about an eraser head (but MUCH denser) worth of pressed kief.

I have no weed, but I want to smoke this chunk of kief.

I have a bong/slide, but don't have a screen for it. Kief chunk won't fall through hole now, but may after a few hits are taken from it?

Let me know guys.
    Thanks

2. you can use some ashes or resin to clog the hole more so no kief falls through.

3. does it like break up if you rub it?

if not, pick off a bit, and hot hit it. or do the gnar canadian hash toke.

it involves a cigarette and a plastic bottle. but it sure fucking works.

4. go to the store, by a $1 screen?

Seems like the logical thing to do to me.

5. Just a screen bud.

6. Gravity bong and get sooo high

7. #7 Shpongle, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Hot knife it.

What you'll need:

Aluminum foil
    Two (2) Knives you are willing to discolor
    Hash/Kief
    Stove top

Step one: Turn on the stove and place the tips of the knives on the burner.

Step two: While your knives are heating up, tear off a 1 cm x 1 cm square of foil. Place a small amount of hash/kief on it and fold it in half.

Step three: Poke tiny holes through the folded foil (a toothpick or small knife works well). This will allow the smoke to travel outside the foil.

Step four: Place the square of foil on the tip of one of the knives. Next, carefully place the other knife tip on top of the foil. As soon as it touches the foil start inhaling. Rub the knife tips together to be sure you're getting the kief hot enough.

If you didn't get enough smoke just put more kief in another square of foil. Also be sure your knives are getting as hot as they can on your stove top. Gas or electric, it doesn't matter they both get plenty hot enough. Even my friend's stove from the 70's gets plenty hot enough.

Attached Files:

8. Get a little pebble and drop it in your bowl as a screen and kill the whole thing!