Best way to smoke bubble hash

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pytlak420, Apr 15, 2011.

1. whats ur prefered method of smokin bubble hash
    or what u think is the best
    i usually just throw it on a metal screened slide

2. my favorite way is to sprinkle it over the top of some bud in a bowl. or roll a joint and sprinkle it over the greens

3. With a bong and a glow rod.

4. Hmm I love to vape hashish :) . But if I smoke it I just toss it on the screen or I mix it in a joint with some dank :p ..

5. get a titanium hash slide or quartz nail and do yourself a favor. look it up youll be able to smoke your hash right out of your fav bong or bubbler. also healthstone glass makes concentrate slides and pipes that have a porous rock in them so even the nastiest of full melts and waxs dont melt through and you can get all the canabaniods efficiently.

one final thought. if you have a full melt hash (normally sticky to the texture, brown, breaks open kind of golden if good) dont hot knife it. thats meant for compressed hash or stone hash; hot knifing good full melts just makes a mess and leaves you more stressed than ripped :)

6. wow awesome going to look into this slide thign probably...
    thanks for the hot knifing tip.
    just got like 5 types of hash and i got one that was full melt.
    maybe even 2.

do you know how expensive the titanium slide can be?

7. #7 twin2, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    Lol @ this post. Very informative but...i think pyt knows what hash looks like. Hahaha Good suggestions though.

8. lol to the 6 month old bump

i just switched to errl anyways