Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to smoke a bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Les Bucket, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Me and my buddy have been discussing lately which method is better for smoking a bong. The question is below, enjoy.

The question I have is : Does weed burn rationally? For instance, does 1g of weed always produce the same amount of smoke, no matter how it burns? Please don't include burning it with a flame thrower here or anything, I'm talking strictly lighters. So if I took 1g of weed and torched the bowl as fast as I could, would I get the same amount of smoke as if I slowly burnt it and took a 30 second full hit? I think the answer is yes, the smoke just comes up thicker and faster, but I'm not sure.

2. Post this in a different thread.

3. ever learn about the law of "conservation of mass"?

antoine lavoisier proved if you burn a candle in a bell jar, the weight never changes even after the whole candle is gone.

so therefore, no matter how you burn your weed, it will produce the same amount of smoke. HOWEVER the amount of air mixed in will change if you pull slower, thus making the smoke a little less harsh if you were to do a 1 g snap.

edit: rationally is the wrong word there, you're look for evenly. weed wouldn't burn irrationally...

4. Heh yea this should be in the apprentice tokers thread