Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to ship paraphernalia?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Krippy Koala, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Just moved to Florida, best friend has my $60 pipe and my $200 vaporizer, what is the best way he can get that to me

PS: He lives in San Diego, CA im in Orlando/Altamonte Springs, FL

2. Fed-ex will be fine. Just make sure to pack it tight enough with packaging material, and clean it real well.

3. alchohol nd salt on the pipe so theres no resin what so ever left in it. vap...im not sure how to clean it.

4. yeah make sure its clean before sending. if theres no resin on it then its not paraphernelia, its just used for the tobacco purposes. but id still smellproof it in multiple bags/containers

5. ^ and pray it doesn't get snagged

6. Fed Ex. They don't check packages if it's sealed.

7. Im guessing USPS would be a bad idea, just trying to save my pal some money, anyway whats the best way to clean out all the resin (after he probably scrapes the majority) out of the pipe quickly.

8. clean them. and I mean CLEAN them. spotless. If they're clean they should be legal in most states as tobacco products, but only if they are completely clean.

9. isopropyl alcohol and salt. stick piece in baggy with salt & alcohol and shake