Best way to shave your pubes with no itch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pass the dr0, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Yo guys what's the best way to go about shaving my pubes and not having any itch after? I've only ever trimmed them before and my trimmer basically died and won't charge so I thought I might as well shave them completely, what's a good way to shave them and not have any itch after?

2. I just put a shit load of shaving cream. It actually works. :D

3. Am i the only one that knows your not suppose to shave it?.....

just trim it

4. After you do it enough times...the itch stops your shit gets used to it.

5. Use a brand new razor.

Use lots of warm water.

Use shaving cream with no menthol.

6. Don't Shave it.

7. ^ I would prefer to not shave it but I don't have a trimmer and don't feel like going to buy one..

8. Burn them, fastest most efficient way.

9. Now my issue is a little more pg, I shave and it makes my neck itch like fuck

10. Try Nair man it's great

:D

11. why not use a pair of scissors then?

12. bE A MAN AND NOT A LITTLE GIRL WITH SANDY VAG

13. That's a good idea, I'll cut em low with scissors then just shave the rest off. Scissors are to slOw and it'll be uneven

14. furreal?

15. I've barely ever had them itch, so idk. I shave every few weeks in the shower cause I like keeping them short, trimming comes out uneven and you gotta do it more often.

Use:
    -lots of shaving cream
    -care when shaving your balls

16. There is no way I'm getting a razor any where close to my balls I'm not ending up with my nuts hanging free without a sack

17. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']

There is no way I'm getting a razor any where close to my balls I'm not ending up with my nuts hanging free without a sack[/quote]

Yeah cause that's gonna happen. Ive never even nicked my sack, you just gotta do it a little at a time. The smoothness is fucking worth it, idk it's just great

18. Just shave down

Never upwards