Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to "Save money smoking"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amdjobob, Feb 22, 2018.

1. been wondering for a long time now that my tolerance has gotten to the point a g of wax lasts a day, I've heard stories about pax vaporizers and etc allowing insane yield out of what you use? Right now I can afford the 25-30$ gs all day everyday but I want to save up for a little, don't mind hiking over the money for a pax but would a very long t break just be better?

2. Take a t break for a month then buy a vape & smoke weed instead of dabs, then you can used your vaped flower to make edibles once you've saved enough :confused_2:

3. T break and a vaporizer I’d say or switch to edibles. if you get a vaporizer you can save your vaped material and make edibles out of it.
    You searched for Boundless | Vape Mood
    I use boundless cfx it’s compared to the mighty vaporizer.

4. Yeah what he said☝️

5. Best way to save money... grow your own. Even with water and nutes and power and everything I'm at about $0.50/gram and I know where it came from and that it's not laced or full of chemicals due to a improper flush. If you are legally allowed, drop some seeds, you may actually have a lot of fun growing.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Can't right now still with my parents but my delivery services will actually show you a tour of there plants and etc everything is 100% natural wax is very cheap 20-25 a gram in bulk bud is very expensive but well worth it its full price up till the oz which is 250

7. Dang u can get a zip n dispensaries here n Oregon for as low as 80$ 50 or 60 on the street.

8. Thanks for showing me this way better than dropping 400$ on a pax and its horrible interface

9. question though does it come with the wax adapter?

10. #10 CBDBurner, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
    Yeah it does I’ve personally never used it because I have a puffco pen. But I’ve heard the wax adapter on the boundless cfx isn’t the best.
    They just came out with a new model this week maybe they made improvements. I’ve had mine for 2 years used daily and haven’t had a single problem with it. I’m not sure what you know about vaporizers but u get what u pay for with them. The mighty is considered the best vaporizer on the market but the boundless is said to be the most comparable to the mighty at half the cost. My intentions were to get a mighty until I came across boundless cfx. It’s a large purchase but well worth it in the long run in my opinion.

11. Buyer beware, 14 months after purchase my Boundless CFX shit the bed. Was great till then, now it won't turn on and just gives an error. Worst investment ever. Get a Mighty I hear they last longer.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Edit: After my post I realized the last video was comparing a cfx against a mighty lol.

12. Good edibles be like
    [​IMG]
    LMAO
    Take that gram of wax and decarb it (240F for 40 minutes)
    Mix with 1/2 teaspoon Coconut oil
    Heat 220 F for 20. Eat about 10% of it and see where it puts you after 2 hours.
    Maybe only 5%
    BNW

13. Lol. I’m sure there are bad ones since there produced in mass production, that’s why I wanted the mighty but couldn’t see putting out 400$ on something I’ve never tried before. I’m just sharing my experience with boundless. I still plan to buy a mighty since I can’t see myself going back to a bong n papers but, waiting for my boundless to stop working 1st. If you got the funds go all out n get the mighty if ya just want a good reliable vaporizer to use off n on go for the boundless.

• Like Like x 1