Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to save bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Any tips and tricks to cut down on wasting? I save my roaches, and always use a screen.

Thanks dudes

Best buds for life.

2. only use pieces

3. Smoke only one time a day only a bowl or two and use glass instead of rolling up

4. Only smoke bowls. You get so much more put of a few bong hits than a joint.

5. #6 Merchant, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Vaporizers of course. Don't put too much in at a time tho. Even the 25 dollar box ones on ebay work perfect, will save you money very quickly and pay for itself and it will work for years.

6. Don't smoke joints or blunts.

Smoke out if a piece, a bong if possible.

Smoke "snaps" or one hitters. Pack the amount that you can take in one hit. This way there is no wasted smoke not entering your lungs while it is cherried. Also you get greens every time

7. if you use a gravity bong you can get way more stoned. vaporizers are like 10 times more efficient but the high isnt as good and doesnt hit you as fast. you need a lot of vapor to get high. 

the best way to save weed is to buy a lot of weed at once so its really cheap and then just smoke however much you want if you can afford it. youre actually just saving money not saving weed. 

8. pack snaps in your bong

9. Buy so much weed if you waste it you just don't care.

10. I suggest buying a half ounce, it's a lot but if you have the extra money you won't regret it.

11. #12 Red Hit, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Buy more quantity, use bong, use a keif catching grinder. When you run low, pack a tiny bit of weed at the bottom then fill the rest with keif. I always look forward to getting low and using mostly keif instead

12. exhale thru your nose....

13. I second this

14. I'm so used to buying halfs or zips I forgot not all people do, that's the best way to save IMO. Why buy a G and worry about saving that extra bit when you save 100x that by buying bulk

15. I'm currently in a penny pinching situation and I don't buy more than a couple grams because I don't ever have more than 20-40 dollars to spend. :( I'd love to go back to buying half Oz.

16. Honestly I would say take a break till u can buy enough that you save some cash to buy a half o. Then don't go crazy and smoke it super quick. Should have enough time to save and buy another. Your situation improves dramatically if you just take a little while off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. how would that help save weed retard

18. vaporizing but make sure you get a quality vaporizer and not some shit from ebay that is prob counterfeit. buy from a reputable source

19. I only use gravity bongs... I weigh out .1-.15 and I rip it from a 2L gravity bong... OH MAN!!!

But I only smoke at night a few hours before I'm getting ready to hit the hay...

During the week day it's at least 24 hours between each hit, so tokin a GB everyday gets me to exactly the right place....

If you really wanna save bud buy some wax.... I spent $70 for 2 grams and I smoked about half a gram in 5 days, dabbin multiple times a day lol.