Best way to roll a long lasting joint

Discussion in 'General' started by Smellingliketheweedman, Apr 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. What can I do to make my joints burn slower

2. Roll it tight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Roll 'em long, tight n' tapered, like with a RAW paper. Slow, even draws on the joint, don't fuckin' hurch on it and choke your guts out cuz you'll waste all that burn time as you cough, just nice and casual so you can enjoy the flavor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sick man I will invest in a bong and get blown away

5. Just my view of it. I always try to have weed and when smoking up friends who talk and talk while hold a burning joint drives me crazy. Just watching the stuff burns up. Rather have a one hitting decent size bong to take care if everyone.

I could have a pound and still be collecting stems for picking and always catching shake off packing an bowl.
    My part of the USA doesn't always have a great supply like cali.

FuZzY back in Garden. Second grow. CMH-315 sun system. 4x4 tent soil. Lets have fun
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...system.-4x4-tent-soil.-Lets-have-fun.1443872/

6. Pro tip...Grind up your weed nice and fine. Take a thin strip of your favorite blunt/blunt wrap and and place it on the inside of your paper so that it reaches both ends of the joint. This will help keep your joint burning. Place your weed roll it up nice and tight and enjoy.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. My joints are handrolled, they burn well and efficiently. They aren't photo worthy, but they look pretty nice and are tapered. I don't feel like I'm wasting much smoke at all when I burn one. Which is great, cause no one I know can roll worth shit... but I've been rolling with my hands for 5 years.

Takes practice OP, but it's great to be able to twist something up in a minute and have it burn well. Definitely worth it and very convenient. I never put more than .5g in my joints. No less than a third gram. There's a certain point where you'll need to move up to bigger papers or blunt wraps.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wet it every so often around the cherry.

^^and yes the best joints arent the prettiest i honestly dont roll my joint for appearance but smokeability. I can roll a quality joint in 10 seconds or less.

9. To be honest. A joint when properly rolled will burn properly and slow. Obviously won't last like a blunt, but you can't really do much. A joint will always burn a bit faster. Rolling it properly, tight, will help it burn slower. Smaller hits, I believe also help. I've recently saw a video of Seth Rogan "baptizing" his joint. You should look it up, I tried it and it surprising worked really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #11 Smellingliketheweedman, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
    I
    I'm guessing you're the type of person

11. Hells no, I don't even drink coffee when I'm buzzed, any type of stimulant destroys the buzz for me

12. Dickholes deleted my post because I mentioned another drug -_- yet nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol are fine. The rules here are idiotic