Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to roll a blunt??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nonarky, Dec 24, 2005.

1. free weed is the best, i help my dealer out sometimes, he dont have a car, but i do, i help make runs for him and he gives me free weed in return, so i got a half ounce for free today, i baught a couple of icy mint cigalaro blunt sticks, i love them so much, im not that good at blunt rolling, but i am getting better, so how do you guys roll your blunts? any cool techniques??

2. what you'll need to create a perfect blunt...

the cigar
    razor
    rolling machine (optional)

dab the tip of a finger with water or spit and run it up the whole cigar to create a nice slightly given surface to cut through (wipe excess off so it's just a shade darker and plyable)

once you split and empty it carefully remove the outer leaf wraps they're cut on a diagonal so you'll have to roll with a long flat side lined up with each end of the blunt

all you do is roll the fucker with the inner paper then to smooth it all out you use the leaf wrap to make it look exactly like a cigarillo

3. There are two ways you can roll a blunt.

1) Where you buy the "blunt wraps" from hemp stores. You just roll it up like a regular joint and after its all rolled up you take a lighter to the outside of it and kinda quickly pass the flame back and forth around the rolled blunt. What this does is "shrink" the blunt and help seal it.

2) Buy a cigar, cut it down the middle 'length wise', remvoe all the tobaco, replace with your herb, roll it up, and do the same with the lighter to help shrink it.

hehe

4. I've never heard the term blunt stick, but it makes me think it's already sealed you just have to chop up your weed and pack it in? Is my assumption incorrect?

I've never rolled a blunt with a blunt wrap, only cut a cigar in half and went from there... BUT I'm sure this will help you a little bit. For me it's a nice trip down memory lane with Fëanor at his very best! :smoke: Good times.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=53408

5. Don't bother with the wraps ya never know what your getting with those things...

some flavors or just a single one of the bunch have this icky oily feel...they don't stick well and some taste godawful

Pineapple whiteowls 50/50 with a peach one is yummy :)

6. i find that tearing off a small strip from a zigzag/wrap pakage and making it into a ring and puting it at the end your gonna smoke off and then rolling it works well to keep the end from collapsing when your puffing helps alot

7. yeah alot of people do that and it works perfectly.

8. can u post a picture of the cigar, because i think ive had one of those before and i loved it but im not sure

9. me i just squeeze the blunt a Lil and keep roll it with ur thumb and first finger and let the tobbaco fall out and cut the weed and stuff it down there..

10. Around here that's called rolling a "Gotti"; or, "Gottying" a blunt.. That takes ALOT more weed to fill than when you roll it the normal way.

The way I roll a blunt...

I use dutches alot so this method really only applies to blunts with the same leaf style (i.e. Garcia Vega). first I lick the shit out of the dutch, making sure the entire outter wrapper is wet. Then, I start with the back tip and unwravel the leaf(Keep this on the side you will need it later, try and keep it slightly moist. I try and wrap it around a water/soda bottle to keep it wet). Next, I take off the cancer paper and then find the seam in the inner shell. Split the shell where you see the seam and dump out the guts (tobacco). Finally you get the weed and fill up that inner shell again. Hold the shell with two hands and roll it up like you would start a joint. Lick the inner portion of the top half and bring it over the bottom part towards your thumbs with your mouth. Do this by sections.. start with the either end and make your way towards the remaining half.. once you have this seal securely get the leaf you took off first. Now, turn the leaf on the innner side (the side you didn't lick) and soak the shit out of it with your saliva. Now get the shell and start with one end of the leaf. You can either roll it up, or down, thats your own personal decision. I know people who do it both ways.. I personally like rolling "up".. you want to roll with the seam of the leaf so that it stays on nice and tight.. That's basically it.. it all comes with practice, practice, practice... Afterward if you want to help seal it better you can place it in the microwave for 6-7 seconds and then immediately in the freezer for another 8-9 seconds..

I know this is long.. and it may sound a bit gross and disguisting.. but it works for me and all my friends, haha.. Try it out..

If you dont like this method then try the traditional "split it down the middle and seal it back up" ... its alot quicker.. but if you learn to roll it the other way you'll end up learning how to roll a better blunt, hehe..this is just my opinion.. good luck!!

11. table rolling is by far the easiest and gives the best results.

12. I'm a fan of the cone, easiest and holds alot more
    [​IMG]

13. i roll dutchies and thats def the way to go, that second leaf is the shit man.

lick it all over, then unwrap the outer leaf. cut the remaining leaf on the blunt in half and gut the tobacco. Then breathe on the innear leaf to get it soft, and roll the weed in it like a j. afterwards put the outer leaf on a table and put the blunt you rolled parallel to the vein. Roll the outer leaf on around it and you have a class-A dutch. Honey or vanilla is the way to go in terms of flavor. keep tokin man

14. i remember that thread.....good times, good times