Best way to pay for seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ice, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Hey everyone , been growing for awhile but have never purchased actual good strains , what’s the best way to pay , I have a hard time putting cash in a envelope on faith ya know , it’s legal to grow here where I live in the us now , and what seed bank is trust worthy , looked in threads but haven’t found anything about payment , lots of good seed banks , what do you all recommend?

2. The Vault

3. Ok but what about paying for it , credit card , debit card , cash? Don’t know if any of them take money order?

4. Credit card works for me ...

5. There are several US banks listed here.
    Herbies to us
    Do not buy from a foreign bank unless you want to sweat losing seeds to customs for 2 weeks.

I've sent cash in envelopes to US banks many times, and have never had a problem.

6. If you’re legal then I would go through a reputable site and just use your debit/credit card

7. Bit Coins gotta be the safest, but normal peeps pay cc or cash

once you find a small private seed supplier (a college educated horticultralist is ideal) you then pay cash, don't expect the best seed makers to have cc or bitcoin payments as they are too small, as most are working on higher education requirements and want the cash to pay for it ..so its a part time job for them.

These guys in turn sell to the the online rippers at huge ...Fucking Huge Mark Up!

which most 'merican teenz love! see Atitude/Herbies/Vault/Bonza/etc etc

8. credit cards are fine, some times my bank will give me a call about it. but it's just anti fraud. making sure it's you buying stuff.

9. I just ordered from attitude seedbank a few weeks ago with a CC with no problems. delivery in maybe 10 business days. Make sure you can do an international charge on your CC. I had to call my bank and ask them to do a 24hrs or 1 time purchase for a UK order. If you have an international block, it will just get declined, no big deal, that was my signal to call my bank and get it authorized.

10. Thanks everyone, it’s much appreciated for all the info and the insight, I’m gonna order in the next day or two , I’ll let ya all know with who and how it went , ty again

• Like Like x 1