Best way to pass?

Discussion in 'General' started by kjh_2005, Mar 30, 2006.

1. I just did a search on this site on how to pass a UA. I wish I would've checked it last night before I spent $33 on ONE pill. Anyway, the pill that I got is "Strip NC (natural cleanser). They also make detox drinks. On the back of the box it says that one pill has the strength of up to 3 16 oz. detox drinks. When should I take this pill? Is this something I'm supposed to take a few hours before, or can I take it now and be good as long as I don't blaze before I have drop the UA? Also, I know to drink plenty of water, but is there anything else that would increase my chances of passing? High Fiber? Juice drinks? Certain foods?

Would creatine help me out at all? I'm thinking about putting myself through the loading phase of creatine.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot. I have so much riding on this damn UA. My dads friend is the foreman, my moms friend is the nurse at the clinic i have to piss for, and my uncle (who is a LEO) pretty much hooked me up with the job. Just wouldn't be good.....

Thanks!

2. niacin is also a natural cleanser some people swear by it others think its bull take the pill probley acouple hours before the test like 5 not sure though never heard of a single pill being able to clean your system out

3. That pill better clean me out or I am gonna be so pissed. I'm already pissed i spent $30 on it. What is niacin? Something that can be found at like GNC or Walgreens or something? Cheap???

4. google is your friend

5. Found a website that distributes detox products. www.passusa.com just incase anyone else needed it for future reference.

6. you have an issue with leos?
    i'm a leo