Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to pass a home drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Adam ryder, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Im studying currently but live with my parents and they found out I blaze so now they are doing random tests. I've only had one and this wont be a common thing ( every few months if im positive) I failed the test because they give me no warning, as soon as I get home they will give me a cup to piss in so I have no time to detox or load up on water,vinegar,niacin or whatever else might or might not work so the only option I really have is to tamper the sample or use a friends piss. I can't buy synthetic urine cos you can't get it where I live (South Africa) on another post someone said to use 8 to 10 drops of bleach in the sample from an eye dropper? And if I use a friends pee how long will it work until it spoils (if it does?) and how do I store it? Any other methods?The test they got me tests for multiple drugs and also says if the sample is untestable. I think it is this one:

Clicks 5-Drug Multitest 1 Panel - Clicks

So what will be my best bet of passing a home drug test? Thanks for the replies

Stay amazing, keep blazing!

2. The best way....don't take pot in any form

3. Hate when people give those dumbass answers so ill help ya out. I have heard some people say the bleach works about 5-10 drops. Also if you have any type of energy drink chug a few of those and afterwards keep drinking water and about 2-3 hours before the test take 100mg Vitamin B-12. That'll make your piss yellow and it'll still be diluted. You wanna keep drinking water so that you piss aboutt every 20 minutes and you should be good.

4. Thanks so much for the answer but I don't have any time to drink the other stuff cos as soon as I get home they would do the test so I would have no time to prepare

5. Would just bleach work? Or will I have to do other stuff too?

6. Show them this article: How long does weed stay in your system?

And then explain that it's unrealistic to expect you to pee clean for at least 2 months.

Then you'll have to either give it up or move out. If you're still in high school, the science is pretty clear you may be doing damage that can't be undone.