Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Way To Pass A Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jessicalynn, Sep 5, 2012.

1. I want to find a real job in the near future and I know a lot of places drug test. I've heard stories of people detoxing and passing their tests, but the test will show up positive for the chemical/chemicals responsible for the detoxing.

Any advice on the best way to pass a drug test without getting in trouble for detoxing?

2. First off, dont smoke for like a week. You can never be sure you will pass a test if you are continuing a regular habit throughout. After you stop, just go for a run every day, or do something that will make you sweat. THC is stored in fat cells which are burned during exercise. Also, I recommend taking Niacin, or Vitamin B3. You can get them at health stores like GNC. This flushes out your system quite well, but be careful. Take a small dose at first because it can make you a little itchy.

3. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I for some reason thought it would take over a month. A week (or maybe even 2 :eek:) is doable for me. I'll also try the B3 and exercising.

4. The way I see it, Heavy Smoker=30 days to be safe
    3-5 Times a week=10-20 to be safe
    Once A week=5-10 To be safe
    Once a month=Take a niacin and you can pass pretty much any time.
    Having a fast metabolism also helps. Good luck!