Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to moisturize dry weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firefromabove, Aug 30, 2008.

1. so last time i picked up i got some weed that was a little too dry. my smoking buddy showed me how to moisturize it. here it is:

supplies needed:

1 pill bottle
    an amount of weed (in this case a little less than a gram)
    1 2"X1" piece of paper towel
    some water
    and something sharp.

1. take the lid of the pill bottle and pop out the clear plastic insert.

2. cut a 1/4" square hole or poke several small holes in the center of the clear plastic piece.

3. moisten the paper towel peace and fold it so it fits in the top of the lid.

4. cover with the clear plastic piece.

5. put the weed in the bottle and put the cap on.

6. let it sit for a few hours

7. enjoy the properly moist weed or seal it in an airtight container. (the pill bottle is no longer airtight and will eventually just dry out again.)

2. I thought throwing in an orange / watermelon peel with mary jane in a ziplock for a couple hours would do the trick?

3. Orange peel by far the best way, even adds a little taste.

4. Yea, all my friends put orange peels in a ziplock, and let it sit for a few hours. Easy and effective.

5. i use lemon peels, but its the same effect.

6. I put a small pinch of bread in a glass jar with my herb. I prefer to retain the taste of my bud, so the bread adds moisture but not taste.

7. I'm about to put some orange peels in my stash to make it a bit more moist.
    Then I'll be set. :hello: Hurray for ways to moisturize weed! :D

8. Haha, every post so far has been on putting some sort of food with their weed to moisturize it.

To OP: Your way probably works, and it probably works quickly. But a lot of people aren't going to use that method because it is much easier to just stick a lemon or orange peel inside their stash jar. You can also fill your bathroom with steam while taking a shower, and leave the weed on the counter, and it will moisturize it as well.

9. I just use some lotion and give my buds a good rub down before I smoke them.

10. small orange peel works the best imo, but a small piece of lettuce actually does a lot and doesn't heighten the small quite as much. lettuce is usually easier since you don't have to eat an orange before you get the peel. whatever works

11. I see no downside to eating an orange!

your way sounds like yet another effective method of re-hydrating, thanks for reporting it, sounds like its faster then orange peel too

12. this made me laugh really hard for some reason.

13. Oh my god. I lol'd so hard at this.

hahahahahah.

14. [quote name='ScarTissue']I see no downside to eating an orange!

hahahhhahah awsome.. you mean i can rehydrate my weed and get to eat an orange??

15. Double whammy!

16. Haha me too

17. lol yeah, dont get me wrong oranges are amazing. but youre riight, lettuce is a lot quicker

18. will the orange peel thing work in a glass jar?

19. It should, yeah.

20. how long and how much for a half oz