Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to mask the scent (Sour D)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nemosbrother, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Hey everyone new to the forum not the smoke

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out the best way to mask the scent of Sour D, my buddy got some new stuff and its pretty dank I'm planing on getting a 1/2 oz, I got a sample today ( 1 gram ) and I had to take the train to get home, I was freaking out lol because I could smell it, makes me think everyone around me could as well, It was in a normal baggie I read some where that dryer sheets work. So any tips would be appreciated thanks.

2. Get a mason jar. Make sure it has a rubber seal. 100% airtight.

3. I can mask a g of pretty much anything in about 3 bag's of cellophane, like each bag has a bag in it.

4. #4 JetxLife86, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You are a smart man. Airtight mason jars are the best.

5. Cool i'll try that