best way to make thc e-juice?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by stinkytofus, Apr 20, 2017.

1. i want to make my own thc ejuice with herbs/flowers so i can bring it out and about, discreetness is the main attraction

anyone know or successfully made a batch with vg? pg/vg mix? peg400? ejmix/puff magic/etc... (special peg400 mix)

anyone know if i need to decarb before i put it in vg/pg? or while i cook it in an oil bath is okay as well?

thanks!

2. I'm thinking of same thing looked into this tried tex labs peg but its harsh ,
    Got some Licks to try next , or wondering some other like MJ mix ,
    i decarbed some of my stuff before extracting it stays sticker and wont turn into a shatter like concentrate
    Have 2 different extractions BHO and Qwiso both are soon to be winterised , then vac purged , im hoping to get it done so can be used in a RTA

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

3. Wash weed, kief or other concentrate in as small amount of 190 proof ever clear as possible for a potent tincture. Add a few drops of tincture to your juice filled RDA or mix @ about 5% or less to avoid pops and over thinning.
    Ethyl Alcohol (Drinking Grade) is a very good solvent and harmless to vape. Most Vape flavors are part ethyl alcohol based anyhow.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    A quart mason jar about 3/4 full of decarbed weed
    A fifth of very cold ever clear
    30 seconds of shaking then strain with a potato ricer. and a 160 micron mesh.
    [​IMG]
    I get back about 3/4 of the alcohol as high grade tincture. Most gets reduced for RSO but I keep back enough for vape use. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Some qwiso , its turned out quite well , quick 30sec wash , comes of an snaps as dried resin ,
    can now dilute down , with my Peg liquids for vaping now
    it has been winterised , so just needs diluting down [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Ive done quite a lot of qwiso , will use for rick simson Oil and edibles.
    Run some BHO some was Supreme OG Kush CBD 1.1 strain ,
    Then some widow , and a Northern light cross x5 Northern soul nice deep strong stuff ,

Evaporated off scrapped ,purged ,
    Then using Ethly Alcohol , redesolved it down again frozen minimum 2 days in chest freezer , filtered out waxes an such which separate out ,
    Then re evaporated off again , Scraped purged
    End result is some nice crisp resin , ( concentrate)

This i just put some mix of the CBD , the widow , and Northern lights together in a small glass jar which was placed in some hot water adding to that some Liquidizer solutions ,
    (licks or MJmix )
    waited until both warm mixed ,stirred ect ,

Once done use a dropper to place into a brown glass dropper bottle to keep sun light off the bottle ,
    Of which I jave now just
    added to a MTL SS RTA , Hussar , ,
    and now have some nice potent vape , its pretty dam strong ,
    And lasts quite some time too.

Not tried the RSO going to try several things .
    As of yet was thinking of adding some pure Coconut oil to some and adding to the clear capsules since some of the first run was decarbed so is good for eating an edible delivery. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. How do you vape the tincture? Mixing with VG I'm sure but what's the ratio and process :) please and thank you

8. wait..... you're not adding VG - just vaping the GD tincture basically..... interesting. Isn't it harsh?

9. That's cool! Thank you for posting photos. I will try to repeat;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I do this with a DIY co2 rig... pure extract, vapes great with no additives... :) bottles.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Get a dry herb vaporizer, they work great out in public.

• Like Like x 2