Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to make firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingOfTheKronic, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Okay so I have never made these and would like to learn how to. Can you guys please inform me on the best way? I have a shitload of shake/trim.

Kottonmouth Kings

2. You can start by simply searching for this thread there's already a bunch of info for this on this site..... smoke something

I think it would be better to make hash with shake & trim.

4. Hey I dont have silk screen, dont have panty hose, and cant just go get one so I was wondering what I can use. I dont want to do qwiso or any of that do you know what I could use as an alternative for silk screen.

Kottonmouth Kings

Take a look at this website and look at the blender method, I believe you only need coffee filters for it, though not entirely sure.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2002/05/23/How-Make-Wicked-Hash

Maybe look up ice cube hash recipe, how to make ice cube hash etc.

6. op, you are right, do not use iso alcohol for edibles.

buy some grain alcohol from the liqueur store. find a nice breezy place outside and do a quick wash with that.. mix the herb around if you can, wait a minute then flush it again with fresh grain alcohol, squeeze the plant matter in a coffee filter to get as much as you can.
     put all the alcohol in one container and let it evaporate, you can put the alcohol and some fresh butter into a small electric crock pot and let the added heat 'boil off' the alcohol (staying outside as the fumes are still flammable)... just watch it as you can burn the butter if the crock pot is to hot for too long

the result = safe to eat thc/cbd infused butter oil will be left over.