best way to make bongs taste better!?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PurpyPurps, Feb 14, 2011.

1. so obv my slide is all resined up, but i clean the downstem and switch the water every day pretty much. im still getting that 'bong' taste tho :mad: do i just need to clean the slide?

what do u guys do to keep ur weezy tasting delicious??

2. Yes clean the slide. Clean everything. Smoking out of resin build up may not bother some people but it obviously bothers you. Give your glass a soak in Simply Green or Grunge Off, wash with hot water and your bong should be sparkling new like the day you got it.

Maybe not clean the slide everyday, but every once in a while so it doesn't build up.

3. depending on what weed your smoking it may just taste bad because of that. A clean bong is the optimal way to smoke, doesn't matter much if the slide is res'd up. Sometimes weed just tastes shitty, I find that shake often tastes bad or is harsh etc.

4. my luke wilson 6 arm diffy adds a looooot of flavor to my flowers.

5. Carbon adapter

6. I'm a fan of the hemp rope coated in beeswax method - butane.

7. First thing I do to make my bud taste better is to no call it "weezy" it hurts it's feelings. Truthfully the onlything that seems to really do it for me is to completely clean everything not does it only taste better it looks better too

8. nah, its def not the buds....ive been blazin nice lately. im gonna clean out my slider real nice tomorrrow. that should do the trick.

9. smoke something else..... But seriously if you don't want the "bong" taste that's what u need to do. Not trying to sound like a smart ass but you can clean it all you want after 2-3 rips its going to taste just like what I think your referring to. Try a vape or something if you want a cleaner nicer taste.

10. This makes the biggest difference.

11. You may not be taking big enough hits and or clearing stale smoke.

If you don't have very good pot don't expect it taste good. Even good regs/mids don't always taste good.

12. Bongs taste great imo that's why I eat them all the time.

13. if the taste is important to you, try grape cigarellos are purple thunder blunt wraps. or clean your slider.

14. yeah or eat a handful of these little fuckers beforehand,lol.
    who knows what it will taste like then.
    miracle berries

Attached Files: