Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to make a weed connect

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biigdiirty, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I usually get my medicine through a friends connect but his connect never has any when im ready to buy not even a 1/8th its frustrating so I want to make my own what's the best way of asking.One of my pothead friends from high school could hook me up good but I havent talked to him in about year and dont want to be a douche and call him up just to ask him for weed after a year of not talking to himSent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. go to the 7/11. you can always find a connect there

3. Move to either a medical state or come to Atlanta lolSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Walmart, the snack food aisle, look for the dude in the pink floyd t-shirt, sandals and the hemp necklace.

McDonalds (or any fast food joint) any of the workers.

Basically people that look like stoners or places you'd think a stoner would work.

5. just ask him, man. if he's selling he'll be making a buck. if he's not offer to smoke him out for hooking you up and boom! friends again.

6. Call him up and say you don't mean to be a hassle but you need some weed. Don't be scared you have nothing to lose.

Ask some fast food workers 

7. Just ask him. I have made a few contacts from asking on the street at night but they are never reliable. Also try outdoor bars with Live music I have this bar near me and they have an outdoor part in the front with live music at night and tons of people stand around just hanging out and there is always someone smoking weed there if you wait around long enough. So you could try somewhere like that

8. I found one of my weed dudes on Instagram and asked him to hmu and that I wanted to cop and he's the best one I have! Lol. I use to be in your same boat. Unreliable ass people, never answers their phone, never had enough, or he "went to pick up more" and had me waiting 5hours etc. but bud is EVERYWHERE these days, just ask around. Almost everyone smokes it. You just gotta get out and ask random people that look like they smoke. It's sketchy but hey you gotta start somewhere.If I could help I would I hate seeing a fellow smoker without a good connect. Cuz there are awesome ass connects out there you just gotta go through some bad ones before you can find the gems. My guy that I found on Instagram in my area is cool af. I get deals, first time I bought he gave me a eighth of purp for $30. And every time he gets more he texts me and is always concerned about how much I liked the last batch. MOST OF ALL, find people that are about their money! That do it on the daily to survive. If it's some teen in suburbia, has a job he's doin it for part time just for a lil extra money, he most likely isn't gonna be your most reliable and will never have shit or take his time to get to you. Kinda off point but it's what I have noticed and just a tip.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. man i was in the business and now am slowly dieting on the grapevine is it bad everywhere or is it just my luck?