Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to make a one hitter.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinKush9, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Hey fellow blades, I was looking around my house to find stuff to smoke out of and I found a metal pen and I took it apart and rolled up the spring to make a screen. It works pretty well but I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a better hitter. Thanks:).

2. Apple? Why dont you go buy a pipe for like 5 or 10$

3. Buy one, or make a wooden one.

4. Try getting one of those little spouts on the ends of bottles at bars, bend it, remove the rubber bit and your done. Put your bud in the larger end, and suck on the smaller hole. If that doesnt make sense there is a YouTube video on it if you search " one hitter" and search around for a while

5. Thanks a lot guys:).

6. Apples, pears or oranges work well. I've done soda cans, pens and tin foil before too but I don't recommend. I was desperate. Don't judge.

7. you take the metal part of a wooden pencil and smush one end to make a bowl then stick it into a pen cap, its getto and i dont think you should use the same one more then once but it works

8. you can use a socket if you have some laying around it can get hot so i have an extender on it. It's pretty awesome.

9. apples are awesome, it's super easy to make and you can eat it after you're done!

10. I almost don't see any point in making a one hitter... unless there are no headshops near you and you don't wanna order online.

You can pick up a cheap metal one for $3-4 at most headshops... It's not the best of the sort, but it's better than one you'll make at home

11. yup, if u want a one hitter just buy one....but best to invest in a water pipe for the long run

12. The best thing about one hitters is that once your blunt/joint roach gets too little you can stick it in there and smoke it until nothing is left with no problem

13. Take a socket like a bigger one and put a little rock in both ends to break the smoke throw a screen in and bam you got a chillum

14. Or you can buy a five dollar one and not risk getting some unknown illness from the smoke out of a pen

15. Well there's no head shops around and I
    Gotta keep my smoking a secret. So one jitters hide the smell easier.

16. Got a tobbaco outlet near you? If so go buy a hitter there they most places sell them to help in quitting smoking lmao its so ironic.

17. #17 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ever heard of an online headshop? You're on one

18. He's smoking is secret so he can't have packages showing up that says fragile.