Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to make a joint with less weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ddwkush, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Any ideas on how guys!

2. I'm gonna be Captain Obvious here and say roll smaller joints.   smh...

• Like Like x 6
  3. I honestly would always add tobacco.  Not a lot, just enough for some filler.  And if anyone says "That's so badddd for you", it's a suggestion that is guaranteed to work -_-.

• Like Like x 5
  4. If by making fantastic tasting herb taste and smell like shit is "working", then yes, it definitely works. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. I knew someone was going to make a douchebag comment, which is why I added that little part at the end.

It's a guaranteed method to make something roll-a-ble that will get you high.  Got a problem with my suggestion?  Don't care.

• Like Like x 3
  6. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19130127" timestamp="1386588005"]If by making fantastic tasting herb taste and smell like shit is "working", then yes, it definitely works. [/quote]why are you being a weed snob asshole Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  7. Roll it right

8. [quote name="grape" post="19130489" timestamp="1386599308"]why are you being a weed snob asshole Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] I actually agree with him.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tobacco.

or healthier herbs like damania (sp?), passion flower, etc

10. If you have a vape then use some avb

11. Yeah I always add tobacco when I am low on the herb, I would rather my weed last longer and I enjoy the head rush I get from it since I rarely smoke baccy

12. cut the length of your paper. it will make a shorter, yet bigger, joint that won't taste like paper.from the gc app on BlackBerry Playbook!

13. I've said it before, if you're looking to conserve weed don't look to how you can make joints better, look to different methods of smoking. Get yourself a small bong, or better yet, locate a gas cooker and learn how to have spots. There's a reason many people refer to them as "dots", you need sweet fuck all for a killer hit.

14. #14 blaze_125, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    [quote name="Skunkybuds" post="19131630" timestamp="1386616409"]I've said it before, if you're looking to conserve weed don't look to how you can make joints better, look to different methods of smoking. Get yourself a small bong, or better yet, locate a gas cooker and learn how to have spots. There's a reason many people refer to them as "dots", you need sweet fuck all for a killer hit.[/quote]Hot knives are definitely an option if conservation is the ultimate goal.A stove top, or a blow torch, and a set of butter knives are all you need.from the gc app on BlackBerry Playbook!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Roll them long and thin, get used to having less weed in a joint.

16. I roll 0.2 gram with a roller + 2 filters ( I put them at the same end, in stead of both ends and cutting the joint in 2, so you don't have to put the lighter so close to your face). If you only roll with one tip, you can end up with a super slim pinner that''s rolled too tight.

Without the roller, I've to rely on the card technique and use one filter only. You'll get very thin joints, but not as tight as with the roller+ it will be slightly cone shaped..

I still have to experiment with mint or other dried herbs as a tobacco substitute. There are some commercial tobacco substitutes on the market, such ad greengo and knaster. I did not like the texture of greengo, but haven't tried knaster yet.

17. #17 Shiva Blaster, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Name calling is not allowed here.   And I love that I'm being called a "weed snob" for commenting on carcinogenic tobacco (which contains cyanide, arsenic, formaldehyde just to name a few) being mixed with weed.   You are taking the most wonderful plants on the planet in marijuana and mixing it with one of the most harmful in tobacco.

Adding tobacco to weed to make a bigger joint is like adding McDonalds on top of your Prime Rib so that you get a bigger meal....just silly. 

• Like Like x 1
  18. I agree. if you must add some type of substitute, please don't use tobacco. get some other herbs that aren't chemically soaked.

19. roll smaller j's or use a filler is the only way

20. Throw some tea or some other herb in there. What I do, since I vape, is add avb to my js, it saves a lot of bud