Best way to make a homemade bowl!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MathiasKrewz420, Apr 14, 2011.

1. I'm tired of people using shitty tin foil bowls, so I thought I would post my method.
    If you want a PERFECT bowl, do this:

Go to any door in your house, and twist off this thing(just grab it, and twist it left, like lefty loosy on a screwdriver):

[​IMG]

Then, what you want to do is pull off the little white rubber thing.

Then, you want to bend the top thing over, so you have something to pull the bowl out of the downstem with.
    Then make a sharpie downstem, & make some crazy shit. Your bowl should look like this:

[​IMG]

Have fun!

2. just use an apple. this is kinda weird

3. Best way to make a homemade bowl!

1. Tear up the drywa-

no thanks

4. Then, at least you'll be high when your mom is fucking irate about the holes in the wall!

5. Nope!
    You've obviously never done this since you're assuming it leaves a hole in the wall.
    The door stopper is held to the wall by a small metal circle.
    That's why I said TWIST it off.
    It comes off like a screw would come out of a hole.
    Anyway, I just wanted to show a less harmful method than touching flame to tin foil.

6. is this safe some metals arnt safe?

7. Well, most door stoppers are made of stainless steel.
    And most stainless steel is stainless because the chromium in it forms chromium oxide, which isn't much more toxic to inhale than the smoke your weed/hash is producing.
    So you'll be fine safety-wise.
    One thing I would say about this method, is to be sure to use a screen.
    If you don't use a screen, your herbs are going to fall through.

With all of that being said, don't use a torch lighter.. The higher temperatures from a torch lighter might release some other shit from the metal, but as long as you use a normal bic lighter or a gas station lighter, you'll be fine.

8. I used a pen and took it all apart then put a tool on it making a pipe.

Attached Files:

9. I also made a pen pipe.

Attached Files:

10. I have a box of these flowers and i just make pipes out of them

[​IMG]

i like the fact that your doorstop has paint on it, have fun smoking that

11. carve fruits to your liking, and then let them dry out.
    or buy yourself a pipe, because you can get shitty glass pipes for cheap..

12. The best part about my pipe is the weed goes in the metal and I can fit up to a gram in it. And it's safe. I'm not working plastic.

13. Those are actually manufactured to be used as crack pipes. Haha.

14. Hahaha, that's not my doorstop. That was a picture I found on google when googling "doorstopper". And I don't use homemade pipes anymore, I buy glass. This is for people that want to avoid inhaling aluminum toxins.

15. I think an apple or any other fruit/veggie is the best. No plastic in your lungs and you can eat or throw it away when done.

16. This is in the DIY category. A way to make a bowl and a downstem for a homemade BONG.