Best way to make a bowl!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by purpleSparkles, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Hey! I was wondering what household objects you can make a bowl out of!!

Its imperative that it is made out of everyday household objects. If I wanted to buy one I wouldn't be posting here.

I was thinking of making one out of a jingle bell... no idea what to use for the filter....

Thanks!!

2. i sense that your really bored

3. Most people just go with a wrench socket because it's not going to let off any fumes no matter how hot it gets. I went a bit overboard and cracked a glass chess piece to fit the socket nice and snug inside of it so I didn't need a lid for my glass gravity bong, but most people just stick the socket into a lid

Attached Files:

4. You have no idea...

5. Any fruit, I love smoking out of apples doesn't work to well with oranges tho, too juicy hahahah

6. Fruit isn't very perminate... (Idk how to spell that)

7. #7 restochesto, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    Sockets are dope. Could also use drill bit converters. Hell, anything steel works.

I hear trumpet mouthpieces work good, too, probably any brass instrument.

Some salt shakers use steel tops, too. Just be careful to check; steel has a certain feel and taste to it. (Yeah, lick it, guuurl (okay sorry (not sorry (sorry))))

That's all I can think of right now.

As far as a bell, check the material, too. I have heard certain wind chimes make good chillums after bowled with a nice dent or two.

8. I really like the idea of using the musical instrument piece!! That sounds so cool... I wonder if you could make a bong shaped like an instrument... That would be awesome

9. That's actually a good idea, I've never thought about that; sax stealth bong! :laughing: :cool:

10. That would make for an amazing band class!!

11. All of those things have been proven bad for you. Brass especially and there is oil on sockets from the factory. Buy a piece if u can't afford one I'd give you one just because we don't need to waste another female due to stupidity. Drugs are bad haha buy something glass or risk ur health up to you

12. i did a combo of two of the above, i stuck a pencil all tje way through an apple and put a socket down where the stem was. it was a lot easier to load than a regular apple pipe and it had a carb. i also had a length of copper pipe that i just bent with a hammer at the end so the weed had somewhere to rest but i wouldnt recommend it, copper tastes really bad

13. How are you going to say they're bad for you and not show any facts or research? Oil comes off and brass is NOT bad for you. Learn your stuff.

14. as i recall brass is a mixture of copper and zinc both of which have relatively low melting temperatures and both of which are fairly susceptible to oxidation. he might be right

15. and a lighter's flame is 1400 degrees?

16. Ok... So I shouldn't use brass...

Jw, what else am I not supposed to smoke out of?? Lol

17. #18 grimreaper249, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
    did you know you can make a bong out of a travel mug

18. Anything besides glass man. Legit I'd only smoke out of glass u can get a glass piece for cheap. (Besides titanium ofcorse