best way to make a bong.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by provin1327, Jun 21, 2006.

1. This is really annoying. I took a gatorade bottle, cut/burnt a hold in the side, and another for the carb, put a straw with a little bowl like medicine cap on there (because alluminum foil is bad for you) Then filled it with water, and taped up some of the part where there was like a hole because it wasn't a perfect fit. So then I was testing it out and holding the carb, and it was so hard to make it bubble. So then I held the carb and theend of the bowl, so that if i inhaled and some air came in I would know that there was a air leak, and there was, but I couldn't find out how to fix it. It was comming from where I put the straw in, but I had taped all around it so it would be more air tight. This si really annoying, this always happens. What do some of you guys use to make bongs.

2. Aluminum foil is more healthy than buring plastic fumes from a medicine cup.

3. Wrong place, this is the growing forum...

4. buy a piece.

or make one out of a vase so you don't have to do this.

5. but doesn't aluminum foil cause altzimers.

6. take a trip to your local smoke shop and u can buy a 5 dollar chillum bro...
    tin foil, plastic, metal all gross dude

7. yea im gonna go there today.