Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to loosen A blunt B4 you roll

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to many rude folks OUTIE

2. I\'d let the girl in the first pic loosen my blunts any day.

3. I like a tight blunt when I snap it apart. When it\'s loose they tend to break in a zig-zag line.

4. What exactly does \"loosen a blunt\" mean?

5. ^^ gut it, fill it, seal it, smoke it

6. I don\'t understand this thread then haha

7. I\'ve never loosed a blunt before I cracked it open... However, I would be inclined to allow these two beautiful girls to loosen my grape rillo before I twist it up

-Mark

8. Hey thats the point this thread wether you loosen or not just nice see good looking gals smokin ... lolz one is my daughter the other her friend but both cool as hell and are cali girl 4 sho

9. There youre fucking daughters????????? WHAT?????????????

10. You posted a sexy pic of your daughter online like that?? Creepy.:bolt:

11. lol i know wtf and he said all you need is a couple of cute girls

12. thats really wierd dude one of the chicks is your daughter:confused:

13. hahahah you called your daughter a ho.. you give off the image of a dirty old man that talks gangsta on the internet..(i didnt call you that, i said that\'s what it seems like as of right now.. pleeeeease prove me wrong)

14. I read that shit over and over trying to make some sense out of it and I couldn\'t.

15. you guys should come to NY so you can use some real blunts (dutches, or garcia vega) not them shitty, skinny ass phillies you be ho rollin. hollar at me

16. how big do you roll blunts of dank? i can fit 2.5-2.8g\'s in a philly no problem..havent tried more but i will now :wave:

17. i usually dont roll big blunts of dank b/c i\'d rather take off a good 60% of the inner and outer leafs and make it pretty much just weed with a little bit of paper to make that awesome blunt... plus a lil bit rolled the right way goes a long way, as long as it doesnt taste like ass cause\' you left too much paper on; all that shit goes into your lungs

18. I\'d let the first one do it more than the 2nd....but I bet they both do a good job.

19. dam.....those girls can roll my blunts anytime....and why u want a loose blunt anyway?

20. omg i can\'t stop laughing LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.