Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to keep a VERY large amount of weed fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by panicandrew, Jan 22, 2010.

1. How can I keep my marijuana fresh for very long periods of time?
    Like... 20 ounces worth?

2. vacuum seal.

3. You could give it to me, but for a charge....... 1 ounce a week :D

4. mason jars.

5. freezer? big mason jars.

tupperware?

6. stick in a mason jar but it will probably still lose wieght

7. Freezer in ziplocs I'm guessing..

8. Vacuum sealed in a freezer. Make sure to prevent freezer burn or your bud will be fucked.

9. How about...
    Double sealed ziploc + mason jar + something to keep it moist inside the jar (fruit or something maybe) and in a dark place?

by a long time.. I mean like 4 months.

10. if you have more bud than air in your jar, you wont have to worry about it drying out at all. moisture would be the issue. let them air out for a couple minutes every few days.

11. How much bud will fit in a mason jar approx?

12. haha dont leave fruit with your bud in an unrefrigerated area, it will rot and possibly infect the weed with mold

13. alright
    but guys approx how much weed could i get in a mason jar?

14. mason jars come in all different sizes. they have jars that are 2 gallons!

15. Why do you have a pound and a quarter of pot and no idea how to store it? Where did you acquire it from? If you're growing and you need to know how to CURE it, that's a whole new ballgame from just "keeping it fresh".....need more info....

16. A couple crumbs of Dry Ice go a long way when sealing up for long time.I know it is used when people are storing food for when the SHTF.Would it have any effect on the bud though?It would have to be in a small container as not to frost the buds,but would vaporize quickly.bingo.no more oxygen.

17. Use the search button next time, there is a whole bunch of threads on that.
    But go out and buy a jar with clamps and the plastic thing where it close.

18. Hobby Lobby has a plethora of tight sealing glass containers, All the way from mason type jars to big apothecary jars. They are often 50% off as well.

19. thread is from 7 years ago dude haha (actually exactly 7 too kinda cool)

20. Dude, hahahaha, you still looked.