best way to ingest roxi's

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Oct 18, 2007.

1. well im pickin up 5 15mg roxi's i believe. they are small, 15mg of oxy, and light yellow. i just did a search on cold water extraction. is it worth it for this small of a dose?

i was just going to crush them up into a line and rail em.

2. negligent shoots them up I think haha.. but personally I would parachute them, the only thing you'll see going up my nose is cocaine haha. Crush them up and put them in the center of a piece of rolling paper then twist it so it looks like one of those little white snapper things that you throw on the ground, cut off the extra, and swallow it. they will hit you super fast without going into your lungs :D

3. Why is there a need for cold water extraction? Roxies dont have any acetaminophen in them. I mean when i did it i took 1 15mg crushed it up and ate it. Then of course you can parachute it, thats probably the best choice. Fairly dangerous though.

4. I usually just ate them. I've snorted them before but there isn't too much of a point as they are already instant release(IR).

Like tobad4ya said there is no acetamitophen in roxicodones, only oxycodone and fillers.

5. for max absorpsion shove them up your butt.

6. haha dude a 15mg wouldnt do nothin to me

and why would u wanna do a could water extraction, u got a pill, with oxycodone, and no filler in it already, whats the common sense in extracting something from a purified pill

theres a reason there so tiny compared to percocet

but yea, shoot that fucker up, mix it with vinegar n it'll just dissolve, no cookdown necessary :p

7. ^Vinegar?? That doesn't seem too safe.

I thought you cook it with water and fliter it through cottonball or a micron filter?

8. im just assuming their roxy's from a bit of net searching

9. I didn't say they weren't roxicodones, they are.

EDIT: I just meant the CWE you dont have to do, thats whats good about roxis, no acetaminophen, which is what CWE's take out

EDIT2: Enjoy them, they are fuckin' amazing, just don't get carried away tolerance goes up fast and WD's are something you don't wanna go through

10. nothin wrong with vinegar, wont kill ya or fuck you up

edit: i'm not talkin about the vinegar with like spices n shit in it, jus white distilled vinegar

11. You learn somethin new everyday I suppose:). I've never IV'd so all I know is second hand info from a buddy a mine who used to be hooked on oxy's.

12. yeah i used to be kinda hooked on coke. but since i dont touch it anymore i like railing shit sometimes. i know popping is more effective but when i took 1 last time it took over an hour to fully kick in. will hit me faster though the nose

13. I parachuted 15mg of roxi and smoked some bud my first time, it was great. I would either pop it or parachute it (parachuting should only make it hit you slightly faster, since it doesn't have a time release coating). I wouldn't rail it, because it lasts such a short amount of time. I felt the pill for almost 3 hours whenever I parachuted it.