Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to hotbox with little evidence?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Somewhat_Stoned, May 16, 2016.

1. I would like to start smoking in my car, but I don't want to have to deal with the smell of weed in my car? What's the best way to smoke in my car and get all the smell out?

2. Fool proof way- drive somewhere safe, step out of car, smoke, get back in car.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hotboxing has made mine/friends cars smell for a day or two. After it airs out you could try some ozium?

4. It smells for much longer than that just ask any cop.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dude If you don't want smell and ashes in your car then just don't smoke in it, it will smell like shit and your friends will most likely make burn marks all over your seats and shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Smoke, then do an air out cruise with the windows down, ozium, then purchase an air freshner. Maybe vacuum every couple of seshs too.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Me and my friend hotbox his car almost every single day. When we are done smoking, we step out, spray ourselves and the inside with febreze, get back in and keep the windows rolled down until we reach our destination. He always has febreze vent clips in his vents (he uses 4 at once), so that helps too. We also have ozium to use just in case.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  8. Wind usually keeps the air pushing, you know? Roll down windows....when you step out the smoke will leave you be :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  9. buy some zep

[​IMG]

go park ur car somewhere secluded and hot box. when you are done air it out then spray this stuff. you won't smell a thing i promise.

10. There is no special way to smoke without a scent as it is smoke, and smoke will stick to fabric. If you really need this experience go find a couple of products that say they will remove the smell and hope for the best.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I usually toke in my car with the window and sunroof open a bit and it usually doesn't smell longer then a day, just spray some ozium after and you're good to go.

12. Last time I hotboxed my car it smelled for like 4 or 5 days, although it was a huge session. If you don't want a weed smell in your car, simply don't smoke in it. It will smell for at least a half a day if it's a blunt or joint, unless it's just a small amount.

13. Blunt wraps reeeeek and I would only suggest you smoke blunts in open air environments. Nobody suggested that febreze yet? I'm no fan of hiding the smell of weed, but gotta love those commercials!

lol nvm literally one post above mentioned it. I'm stoned.

14. The smell of hotbox is very strong and seeps into the carpet cloth and everything pretty much.
    I know this because every time I sell my car they mention weed smell despite the expensive car detailing and shampoo.
    I smoke in my car, but with the windows down. Hot boxing seems popular with the kids.

15. Bruh, febreze is my life. My friend and I always spray it in our cars, in our bedrooms, and on ourselves (like axe or another cologne). We both tend to smell like varying scents of febreze and slightly of weed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hand sanitizer and axe are a stoner's best friend.

17. I agree with hand sanitizer, but Axe doesn't get rid of the smell. Febreze and ozium do though.