Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to hotbox is...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Stuff we're gonna have:
    -a 18L with 4 tubes(lol)
    -Rolling Papers
    -2 Bongs with multiple percolators
    -weed

Which device would be the best to hotbox without wasting weed(ex: joints need "alot" of weed compared to a bowl or 2 of a bong)

:smoking:

2. I never really understood the idea of hotboxing. The odor really seeps into the seats. So what if one day you get pulled over? It'd just be asking for harassment imo.

Obviously if you have bongs with percs, just roll with that. Multiple hits from that will definitely be better than a joint.

3. Bongs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Roll blunts
    Start the car
    Roll up the windows
    Begin consumption

5. forgot to mention we'll be in a private location and not moving or gonna move. It's like our hotbox car and we have a camp beside it :)

And I like to hotbox as its like a challenge we give ourselves to hotbox the car :3

6. Hot boxing is pretty much the only situation I ever enjoy smoking blunts or joints. I think they're perfect for hot boxing.

Just make sure to turn your A/C completely off ;)

7. Upgrade to leather seats and leave your windows rolled down for a lil while. The scent won't linger.

8. Roll joints that are mixed (easier and cheaper than blunts) and you're going to be smoking tobacco anyway if you're planning to smoke blunts