Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BEST WAY TO HIDE BUDS (under $4)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AsianPotHead, May 12, 2010.

1. Dunno why everyone is bitching, sounds like a legit idea.

2. I believe you mean, "...when you can barely type a few sentences properly."
    :smoke:

3. Yeah that too lmao

4. the canadian philosopher was mistaken for a texan,
    I know an Asian George from Illinois
    and this thread is confusing me, but tis a good question I have not pondered enough
    I mean, c'mon, aren't there any iolite users out there, for instance?
    ya know what I used to do, with mobile vaporization? oh yeah I was a sneaky michelle
    so clean and discrete
    but really we need a brainstorm, mobile stealthy , technologically feasible portable and technologically stealthy... ganja is much needed
    master chief doesn't sleep... he... well, we'll say he's prepared

5. What the fuck are you talking about, Douchebag5000?

6. wrong, pill bottles are 100% airtight, i have a inline made with one of those and my whole rig is totally airtight

so dont give misleading info, try putting water in a pill bottle and shaking it, point proven.

7. lol. indeed

I love this site, so many kids who just say shit and i think they believe if they say it it must be true.

Who really thinks that Medication bottles wouldnt be air tight rofl. I mean cmon, you gotta be really fucking dumb.