Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best way to grow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeyjays420, May 5, 2011.

1. so my brother is planing on growing pot once he comes home from overseas..he is thinking he should get one similar to what he sees. what do you all think about the grow boxes/tumblers/whatever...i told him he should just get a small room or closet or something & make his own ventilation system and do it like that...what all do you think??

and he wants to know from a standpoint of someone that wants to conceal it from his neighbors and everyone. He is unfortunately pretty set on this unless i can find something better. If I can show good evidence and explanations of why whichever way is better: pros and cons, that would be epic. appreciate it gc

Attached Files:

2. Griwing in a computer case.. That's G as hell lol