1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

best way to grow?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by mysticman, Jan 7, 2004.

1. my friend just gave me some seeds i was wondering what is the best way i can grow them i was wanting to grow some in my fish tank would they grow and what do i need to grow them like that. i have about 10 seeds so i was guna try growning them a few different ways. please help thanks

2. i forgot to say that i have one growning that i planted like 2 days ago its starting to sprout now. my friend said that the best way to make them sprout fast is tho put them in a wet paper towel and make sure its wet all the time and i will sprout fast.

3. well u wont sprout fast..lol.. but the seed will... different technics for different growers... just fine wish is the best way to sprout seeds for u..latezz....

4. i have some lights that i use for work there 500watt halogen lights there drywall lights will they work there only about 6 inchs x 9 inchs. please help me thanks

5. holegen dont work.. u atleast need a flourecent lights bulds, or hps lil bulbs..latezzz..

6. what size flouresents do i need and what wattage. im only guna grow like 2 to start out im guna grow them in my closet which is about 4 ft x 4ft n is about 7 ft tall. how much electric does a hps light use will the power company be able to tell if i have only 1 hps with about a 80 watt bulb. please help thanks

Grasscity Deals Near You