Best way to grow LR2 x ak47 outdoors in FL.?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SoBeastly, Feb 15, 2010.

1. #1 SoBeastly, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    Whats up everyone, I just received my LR2 x ak47 seeds and i was wondering whats the best way to grow them outdoors.

Soil type?
    Fertilization?/When?
    Sun light?/Spot?
    What to grow in?/When to transplant?
    Water?/How much?
    Would a mini greenhouse be good?

Any good useful information is needed, just wanna keep them alive!

Thanks for any help

2. read the sticky's at the top of this page and then read the stickys in the organic growing Forum. I'm not going to type an essay teaching you how to grow when all the knowledge is on the site.

3. #3 SoBeastly, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    Ive read the sticky's. They helped a little bit. Guess not enough

But Thanks, Ill reread them

BTW, thats 6 general questions. Not an essay

4. #4 FLjester, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010

Alright I'm going to help you once and only once. No more questions out of you.
    1. I use 2/3 Peatmoss 1/3 Perlite as my growing medium. Make sure to use 2-3 tbs of Crushed Lime Per gallon of soil mix. I also add Earth worm castings in my mix but you don't have too.
    2. Fertilize when the plants tell you at 50% the reccommended dosage on the bottle/box w/e your using. The plants will tell you when the leaves start to turn yellowish color that they need nitrogen. Use a high in nitrogen low in PHosphorous and Potassium (K) for Vegging.
    3. Best spots are clear to the south in the Northern Hemisphere because they get the most direct light. I can't find your spot for you but typically you want at least 7-8 hours direct light a day.
    4. Depends on where you live, you can grow in the ground just change the soil, or if its to wet you can grow in Swamp tubes (look them up). OR big pots or grow boxes (plastic storage bins)
    5. Water when your plants need water, Typically in summer i water every 3 days if it isn't going to rain but its really hot where i am.
    6. Mini greenhouse sux because it gives the chopper one more thing to look for when trying to find your plant. Also someone walking in the woods sees a green house they will know whats up.

NOW LOOK AT THIS, its pretty damn close to a 1 page essay you lazy lazy stoner you.

5. jus curious where did u get ur seeds? how many did u get for how much currency? where did u come up with a perfect set of questions like that? do you have a mustache?
    ill give ya rep......

6. Thanks man, that will help me out alot

7. ah hem can u answer my questions dog....thats how the city works....give and take....can u help me out a littel where u got those akxlr2