best way to grow 1lb min every 4 weeks?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by richirich_99, Mar 3, 2009.

1. So i am about to begin upgrading from a small cab to a much larger tent/homemade room in a room. I want to be able to set up up perpetual harvest and would be willing to make two rooms within the one room. Im thinking about either one 600 watt hps or 1000watt hps, and flouros for veg. I just wanted some thoughts and ideas on this before i start getting this thing together. I still have to order seeds and am willing to take suggestions for strain also. any thoughts you guys?:smoking:

2. I would set up a separate vegging area using a lower wattage MH and two tents with 1000w HPS each. Those would be started one month apart so you have the veg room always going and you'd be vegging for 4 weeks for each tent and so on. I'd probably do 15 plants per light/tent and I'm sure you'd get your LB easy every month.

As far as strain i'd either go for my fav or what your friends will pay you the most for.

3. I like your idea hemademedoit, i may try that set up now and see how it works out. it seems to be more productive to have 2 flower tents 4 weeks apart rather than try to stagger it all in one tent. I would probably veg with a 400 MH that i have, well currently a friend does but would get it back. Thanks! this is still a work in the progress, so it wont be complete for a while but i will show it all when i get it up and going.

4. Keep us posted. I think the 400wMH will be plenty to veg speially for a small number of plats like you're doing. The trick is to make sure that you always have the clones ready to go once you move a set into tent A beause you know that in 4 weeks tent B will be ready to start another cycle.

5. for the clones i plan to build a bigger bubble cloner, along with using fflw to clone in, may also use the perlite bed to clone in, i love trying different ways to clone.

6. SOG your plants

7. Run 8 bubble buckets with 2 600 watters and you can pull around 3.5 pounds every 2.5 months or so